[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.

Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.

If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.

Syndication Express Member Ad

OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express. 

Syndication Express Member Ad

VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!

Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.

ATTN SE Members:

Invite your blogging friends to the Syndication Express community.

Syndication Express Featured Member Ad

1. Post your link to your business website or primary blog here and give a description please.

OR

2. Share your link to an article you wrote or read. YOU can share it with the members here on Syndication Express.

PLEASE DON'T POST BANNER ADS HERE.

When you share your link here. Syndication Express members can visit the website or blog and share it to the various social and bookmarking sites. This will allow you to get one way backlinks and social signals for SEO purposes. 

Please don't post webinar announcements or splash pages here. The purpose of doing this is to help members get indexed and ranked so we will get free traffic from the search engines.

Using anchor texts links is critical for one way backlinks for SEO purposes.  (Learn more about anchor text links by clicking here ==> Anchor text links)

We want to help each other drive traffic to their website or blog.

Terri Pattio

Views: 627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly Ann. Thank you for your input today.

Here is my latest post to my blog titled "Best Email Marketing Autoresponder - Trafficwave.net Review." 

Please click here to Read It

Good day to all. I know you have heard about the changes on Facebook. These changes will affect the way you have been using it in the past.

I believe you shall get this FREE e-book and read it. There is no opt-in, download is instant.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT NOW

Terri Pattio

Hi Terri, my primary business is http://forevermerle.myflpbiz.com

I have been working for Forever Living Products for about 9 months now.  I love the products and they sell well.  There are hundreds of pure aloe vera products to help all sorts of ailments, aloe vera makeup and products for the home and for animals.  I am looking for distributors and team leaders to promote these great products.

Thanks

Hi Terri my primary business is SFI, The main source of income is selling products from tripleclicks- A penny-auction site where you can bid on name brand items. It also sells other products, health related, electronics, software, and etc. My main sign up page is Strong Futures International.

Here's my latest press release titled "Facebook Newsfeed - What's Facebook Up To Now With These New Chang...

Have a great day!

Hi all just wanted to share this video with you. It's titled "Paid in Full."

I'm sure you will enjoy it and make it a great day.

View it here.

Home Money Makers@AffiliateBusinessOpportunities.info Make real money home with these home money makers. All affiliate business opportunities listed are tested and tried before being listed here.

Me and my wife have started this blog to help the beginning entrepreneur not make the same mistake we did. It's a new site so there is still some work to be done as far as content but, everything on here is to the point and honest.

The majority of the articles that i post on my blog are related to blogging and network market training. I cover tips on how to find blog content, advertise your blog and source leads. At the weekend I always publish an article featuring a comedy video clip from some old BBC TV show so that folks can take a break from working for a while and relax while having a laugh.

Come and Join me and don't forget to leave me some comments

http://www.empowernetwork.com/jim46/?id=jim46 

Like my Fan Page and I will like yours back.You can post your original created banner for all of your friends and online buddies to see you and your business.  Post in this post under comment that you did it. Thank you for your support!

This is my latest press release titled Internet Traffic - Free from Google and all the search engines forever.

CLICK HERE TO READ

"Scared Money Can't Make Money" ~Steve Branch

Build your business God's Way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Terri Pattio.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service