[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.

Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.

If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.

Syndication Express Member Ad

OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express. 

Syndication Express Members Ad

VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!

Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.

ATTN SE Members:

Invite your blogging friends to the Syndication Express community.

Syndication Express Member Ad

Syndication Express Announcement: Your blog posts will be shared massively starting today. Keep reading!

This is an exciting day for Syndication Express members. Beginning today January 13, 2015, all members blog posts will be shared massively to three Facebook groups that I started.

The total members in all three groups is over 42,000 and growing each day.

This means more eyes will see your content and this will bring traffic to your blog post you publish in the community.

I recommend that each member click the link below to follow Syndication Express group syndication on Facebook. Also invite other bloggers and article writers that you know to join our community.

When you follow the Group Syndication this will boost the exposure of your blog post massively. You will be able to share the post to groups you started. This means massive exposure for your blog content. Keep in mind the post are already being shared to the three groups that I started which has over 42,000 members. I believe this is going to be great for everyone in the community.

Syndication Express group syndication on Facebook.

One other thing I need to ask of you. Let's all try to be more active with sharing each other blog post on Google plus, and I know that people are visiting SE after seeing your post on Google plus. They can comment on and plus one your post and this is a social signal that helps with getting indexed and ranked. Google is the number one search engine and they will look on their own site for quality content to index and rank in their search engines. Let's give them what they are looking for. Every person in this community has great content to share on Google plus.

Syndication Express search traffic has increased, and this means that visitors are coming from the search engines. You can see the stats for Syndication Express on Alexa.com.

Let's make Syndication Express the place where bloggers and article writers to come and get massive exposure, branding and network together as a blogging family of happy members.

In closing I want to tell everyone it is a blessing to know you. I am glad to have all of you in the Syndication Express community.

While you're here check out the Syndication Automation. All members blog post are being syndicated on the SE Facebook fan page, Twitter and Linkedin.

What's next for Syndication Express? There's plenty more coming this year and this will be announced in a few months (end of February). Be watching for the announcement in February.

Respectfully yours,

Terri Pattio

Founder of Syndication Express

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm excited about this everyone. I hope you will be too. Have a great day. Please leave your comments and thoughts in this thread.

Great news Terri!  Thanks so much for all you do.

Thanks Sally and may I ask you to do one more thing. Click here to confirm that I am the owner of Syndication Express. The widget install wouldn't work here and I must ask members to verify for me. Again thank you very much for your assistance. Have a great day!

Bruce and Sally Witt said:

confirmed, Terri!

Thanks Sally. You are a dear. Have a great day!

confirmed, Terri!

I am so excited about the progress of Syndication Express. I want this community to be place where all bloggers and article writers can come to brand their name, and get massive exposure to their content. Syndication is the way to make it happen. I believe this is going to great for everyone in the community. May everyone be blessed with success and prosperity in your life and business.

Great news Terri and I know we are all glad to be here with you.

It is recommend that all SE members follow the Syndication Express business page on Google. If you know other bloggers and article writers, invite them to follow the SE business page. It will give all member's blog post that are being shared there more exposure and when they go there and read, comment, share and +1 the post. It is a social signal and helps your post stay ranked and indexed since it is on their social site, they can't help but index and rank the content in their search engines.

GREAT Terri!  Followed the page and shared it to my ~4500 in my circle!

You are the BEST.

When you follow the SE business page on Google, this gives your post more exposure so more people can see it on Google. Also when you do a +1 on the blog post, this is a social signal and lets Google know that the content is great. So far SE is the only platform to do this. Let's give Google want they want... great content to index and rank in their search engines. We definitely got it in the SE community. Don't you agree? PLUS massive syndication! Thank you for your support Bruce and Sally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Terri Pattio.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service