Blog and Article Syndication SEO Link Building
[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.
Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.
If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express.
VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!
Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.
ATTN SE Members:
Blog Author: Terri Pattio
Another chapter in the ongoing saga of being a mom. Sometimes my son will look at me and tell me not to bother saying it, because he knows what I'm going to say, and I tell him, consider it said. We always offer our kids advice about life in hopes they'll learn from our mistakes and not have to make them all themselves.
Let me know what your mom always told you!
1. Just do it!
2. If you've been given a talent, it's your responsibility to use it.
3. Find something you love to do, then figure out a way to get paid for it.
4. Be muti-faceted.
5. You don't have to have only one profession.
6. You can do without a ot of things for a while.
7. It takes 30 days to make or break a habit.
8. If it looks like a choo-choo and sounds like a choo-choo, it's probably not a parakeet.
9. Stand on your own two feet.
10. Your face will freeze like that.
11. Eat your vegetables.
12. R. H. I. P. - Rank has it's privileges. Moms always outrank kids and always will. (My version of "Because I said so." I was in ROTC in high school. )
13. Go to your room.
14. It's not the end of the world.
15. Say "What can I learn from this?" instead of "Why me?"