Blog and Article Syndication SEO Link Building
[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.
Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.
If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express.
VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!
Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.
ATTN SE Members:
Blog Author: Terri Pattio
1. He keeps them busy participating in too many non-essential outside activities leaving no time for mate and children. Remember, even spending too much time in church can do the same thing.
2. He tempts them to overspend and go into debt. Money issues and too much debt is the number one destroyer of marriages.
3. He convinces them to work long hours to maintain empty life styles.
4. He discourages them from spending family times for when homes break down or break up, there is no refuge from work.
5. He over stimulates their minds with television, computers, cell phones, tablets, etc. so they can't hear God speaking to them.
6. He fills their coffee tables and night stands with newspapers and magazines so they have no time to read the Bible.
7. He floods their mailboxes with sweepstakes, promotions and get rich quick schemes to keep them chasing after material things.
8. He puts glamorous models on television and magazine covers to keep them focused on outward appearances. That way, they will become dissatisfied with themselves and dissatisfied with their mates.
9. He makes sure that couples are too exhausted for physical intimacy. That way, they will be tempted to look elsewhere.
10. He emphasizes Santa, shopping, and the Easter Bunny. That way, they will be distracted from the real meaning of the holiday.
11. He gets them Involved in a lot of good causes so they won't have time for eternal ones.
12. He keeps them busy in their own strength to become self sufficient so they will never know God's power working through them.
Satan is a deceiver and he uses all these tricks to disrupt and destroy your faith, your joy, and your well being. He is your enemy and his main goal is to keep you from spending time with God and doing what He says!
If you are a Christian, you can be victorious!
But, be watchful! Are you doing any of the above?
NOTE: If you are not a Christian, click on and read the "Most Important Question" Page at http://www.primelifeministries.org