The 30 Day Blogging Challenge With Beth Hewitt and Gang – Day 1
I have heard many people saying ‘is it really necessary to blog every day’? The answer is debateable but I just wanted to list 7 tips on how blogging daily can help your business and get your Alexa ratings up !! When I started the last 30 day blog challenge in September my Alexa rating was just under 2 million and when I finished it was in the 400,000′s which does prove a point. I feel it is important to commit to writing on your blog daily, while not feeling guilty if you miss a day or two !!
Here Are The 7 Tips I Recommend
- It is always a good idea to have at least 3 or 4 subjects you can write about for different types of niches to engage with people and gain a strong following.
- Write about topics that you are passionate about and that really interest you. Explain your opinion and share other peoples viewpoints to provide a balanced article.
- Use keyword rich content to make it easy for readers to find your blog posts in the search engines. You need to have a good mix of keywords around your article but do not have too many repeats of the same phrase as this starts to look spammy.
- Tell people about your blog post to let them know it exists so as to increase your potential traffic. There are many ways to do this. Use social networking sites and ask people if they wouldn’t mind sharing for you.
- You could write a series of posts which will follow on from one another, which means you will be giving out smaller pieces of information which encourages people back to your blog to read the continuation.
- When someone comments on your blog post then interact with them by responding to their comments and giving valuable insights. You have to make these readers fewl special and show them that you value their opinions.
- Lastly make sure you keeep up to date with the latest topical subjects and respond to them. Your readers will be actively seeking you out and seeing you as an expert in this field.
I hope the tips above have been of some help to you but REMEMBER by committing yourself to blogging daily could return huge rewards on the commissions that you can make.