Blog and Article Syndication SEO Link Building
[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.
Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.
If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express.
VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!
Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.
ATTN SE Members:
Blog Author: Terri Pattio
As we know God is a God who gives to each of us the gift of choice. We can choose to follow his commands or follow after our own will. Know that God wants you to be happy and enjoy your life, so he’s given us some commands in the Bible to keep us on track.
1. Be slow to anger, abound in love and forgiveness. (Numbers 14:18)
2. Remain in right relationship with our brothers. (Matthew 5:24)
3. Follow the rule of Peace. (Colossians 3:15)
4. Never “get even.” (1 Thessalonians 5:15)
5. Be an Example to others. (1 Timothy 4:12)
6. Be Steadfast and Unmovable. (1 Corinthians 15:58)
7. Renew our minds. (Romans 12:2)
8. Separate ourselves from unclean things. (2 Corinthians 6:17)
9. Be content with what we have. (Hebrews 13:5)
10. Be filled with the Spirit of God. (Ephesians 5:18)
11. Have No Fear. (Luke 12:4)
12. Not to be like the world. (Romans 12:2)
13. Avoid all envy and greed. (Hebrews 13:5)
14. Be patient with All people. (1 Thessalonians 5:14)
15. NEVER QUIT! (2 Thessalonians 3:13)
16. Be people of Quality. (Hebrews 6:12)
17. Beware of false prophets [or advertisers]. (Matthew 7:15)
18. Avoid all wrong Conversation. (1 Timothy 6:20)
19. Never Quench the Spirit of God [vex Him]. (1 Thessalonians 5:19)
20. Abstain from ALL lust of the flesh. (1 Peter 2:11)
21. Teach our children about the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)
22. Cast All our cares upon God. (1 Peter 5:7)
23. Avoid murmuring or disputing. (Philippians 2:14)
24. Give No place to the devil. (Ephesians 4:27)
25. Give Thanks in Everything. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
26. Never grieve the Spirit of God. (Ephesians 4:30)
27. Honor our Parents. (Ephesians 6:2; Matthew 19:19)
28. Submit ourselves to God. (James 4:7)
29. Let men see our good works. (Matthew 5:16)
30. Resist the devil. (James 4:7)
31. Put on the Whole Armour of God. (Ephesians 6:11)
32. Walk in the Spirit. (Galatians 5:25)
33. Humble ourselves. (James 4:10)
34. Cast down vain imaginations. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
35. Come Boldly to God. (Hebrews 4:16)
36. Seek God’s Kingdom and Righteousness. (Matthew 6:33)
37. Never forsake the assembling of ourselves. (Hebrews 10:25)
38. Look to Jesus! (Hebrews 12:2)
39. Be in Agreement. (Matthew 18:19)
40. Never cause others to Stumble. (Romans 14:13)
Biblical Success begins with you thinking right. Begin thinking as if you are in charge! Begin thinking success for your life, your family, and your future! Keep your thought standards high, clean and of course pure by following the 40 Commands. You have no excuse because you have a God-given ability to change your attitude, which in turn can change your circumstances.
Follow after the 40 Commands given and never allow your plans to get muddy because your goals will never be reached. If you do, you will begin to see only negative situations which we call “soul termites” because they will destroy your plans, goals and dreams by stopping you from taking action, eating away your desires!
We've all failed, been disappointed, hurt or “stomped upon,” but don’t allow the past to feed your mind. If you allow this to happen, you’ll develop what’s been called “mental malignancy.” Biblical Success requires a Winning Attitude and following after the 40 Commands.
Therefore, get your tail up and move forward….There are No Excuses.
If you liked this article, please "Like and Share."
P.S. “THE TRUTH” shall set you FREE! Find out the Hard Facts Revealed and Why you should get Involved RIGHT NOW! This is the coming of a New Age. Click the link below to find out more!!! http://www.ibourl.com/2b2s