Here are 9 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Marketing
Improve Your LinkedIn Marketing With These 9 Simple Ways
LinkedIn is known as a networking and recruitment site.
These 9 simple ways to improve your LinkedIn marketing from Steve Rayson of Social Media Today, will get you started in the right direction…….
1. Actively Use Your Company Page
- You probably already have a company page on LinkedIn, if not, you should create one.
- The company page allows you to:
- produce targeted status updates
- display slide presentation content
- promote your services and products
- customise your company page for specific audiences
- build an audience of followers
2. Join Groups
- Where do your customers hang out?
- Join groups where your customers are present and try to be a helpful member of the group and respond to questions.
3. Share Content That Adds Value
- As with all of your content marketing, share all forms of interesting content and make sure it will be valuable to people in your industry.
- Share content regularly and vary your content, including pictures, videos and links.
4. Encourage Your Friends and Colleagues to Share and Like Content
- One simple way to get things going is to encourage your friends and colleagues to share your content and to comment on it.
- Another way to engage your audience is to ask questions when you post content.
5. Listen and Participate
- Make sure you listen and participate in the groups you have decide to focus on.
- This is essential if it is your own group, but it also important if you want to actively participate in other groups.
6. Set Up Your Own Group
The benefits of setting up your own group on LinkedIn are:
- help establish you as a thought leader in your industry
- enable you as moderator to develop a very focused group without the spam that can afflict many groups on LinkedIn
- highlight and showcase your own content as you wish
- be a more select group as you can control membership
- develop relationships through interactions
- potentially generate interest and enquiries about your services
If you establish a Group remember it is your responsibility to lead it.
Post regular content, encourage discussions and comment on discussions.
7. Ask for Recommendations
- It may seem obvious but ask people to recommend you or your company on LinkedIn.
- Recommendations are still one of the most powerful ways to establish your credibility.
8. Use LinkedIn Services
- The LinkedIn sales solutions team is a gold mine of useful information and advice.
- There are many paid services from premium membership to ads which may help you.
- Many people use Google Ads but LinkedIn ads can be equally as effective as LinkedIn allows you to focus on people rather than keywords.
- You can decide the level of executive you want to target in specific industries and sectors, you can place an ad directly on their pages.
9. Monitor Your Performance
- As part of your LinkedIn strategy you should set yourself performance targets.
The targets to monitor might include:
- the number of followers of your company
- the number of people joining your group
- how often your posts are shared
- the level of engagement through comments, discussions and polls
- number of click throughs to your website or landing pages from LinkedIn
- number of leads, track where your leads come from and be sure to have a lead category for LinkedIn in your CRM
- conversions achieved
Take your time now to fine tune your LinkedIn marketing strategy…..you will be so glad you did
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE from these 9 simple ways to improve your LinkedIn marketing, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,