Blog and Article Syndication SEO Link Building
[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.
Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.
If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express.
VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!
Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.
ATTN SE Members:
Blog Author: Susan Boston
The only trouble is, SEO keeps changing, and no-one wants a penalty because of doing the wrong thing. Google has been rolling out updates, ranging from Panda to Penguin to Google EMDs (exact match domain names) and just recently, the (PBN) Private Blog Network deindexing updates.
I wanted to create this PR as a guide to anyone who has had their site hit by one of Google’s major algorithm updates and is seeking ideas on how they might be able to recover.
1. Write quality content. Google takes quality and length very seriously and there are certain things which you should keep in mind including the word count of your blog post.
2. Remove Low quality content: Google is taking low quality content very seriously and therefore you should start working on your old low quality posts and convert them into high quality article. At least work on SEO details and length of the article.
3. Remove unnecessary pages/posts from Google search: The very first step is to see what all pages or posts are part of Google, search from your domain. In the past, it was good to have more indexed pages but now it’s important to have only important pages and posts. You can do a quick search in Google with “Site:domain.com” to find out what all pages are indexed in Google from your domain. Replace domain.com with real domain name.
4. Check Your External links: If you are one of those who are selling paid links or doing paid reviews about anything, you should stop doing it. Linking to bad neighbourhood will significantly make difference in your search engine ranking.
5. Avoid Duplicate content: Google takes plagiarism seriously but the algo is not mature to really figure out difference between original and copied content, you need to work manually to fight against plagiarism. Also make sure you are using URL canonicalization.
Google have made it very clear that poor page loading time can hinder a website’s rankings. I recommend using Pingdom and GTMetrix to diagnose your site’s page loading speed. The general rule of thumb is to keep page loading time below 2 seconds. One thing to bear in mind when optimising page speed is that external widgets can be a pain in the backside. If you’re using lots of embedded widgets (email subscription forms, social plugins, content sliders etc.), these can often be the culprits slowing your site down.
If you were affected by the Panda algorithm and are trying to recover, follow all the above steps. It might take some time before Google will re-crawl and re-index your website, but once it does, you might get lucky and get back your lost traffic.
Update: You can hire me for personal SEO coaching and consulting, in which I will review your site and will help you to recover it from panda updates. You can find more details here.
I hope this PR helped you to understand Penguin update and what steps you can take to get your site out of this penguin penalty.
www.aBacklink.com - AUTO MASS Traffic Generator
www.wBacklink.com - BEST SEO Website Backlink Software
www.1-stSEO.com -PR3 to PR8 HIGH Quality Backlinks
www.e-Bestsellers.com - FREE Master Resell Rights Download
www.i-Bestseller.com - FREE MRR/PLR Membership Website
www.SecretAffiliateMillionaire.com - SECRET AFFILIATE MILLIONAIRE MasterClass
www.BestTrafficExchange.net - FREE Traffic & Viral Advertising Generator
www.SafeList.me - Best FREE Safelist Mailer
Are there any of Google’s questions that surprise you? Let me know in the comments.