Blog and Article Syndication SEO Link Building
[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.
Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.
If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express.
VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!
Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.
ATTN SE Members:
Blog Author: Terri Pattio
1. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "Your room looks like a tornado hit it."
2. My mother taught me about RELIGION. "You better pray that comes out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."
4. My mother taught me about OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
5. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, I can take you out."
6. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in the world who don't have wonderful parents like you."
7. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when we get home."
8. My mother taught me about GENEOLOGY. "Shut that door... You think you were raised in a barn?"
9. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids... I hope they turn out just like you!"
10. My mother taught me about LOGIC. "Because I said so, That's why."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until your spinach is gone."
12. My mother taught me about IRONY. "Keep crying. I'll give you something to cry about."
Share if you've ever hear these words from your mother's mouth or possibly said them a time or two yourself!