Blog and Article Syndication SEO Link Building
[ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN] Anyone that requests to join Syndication Express must use their real name and put an acceptable profile picture up. This is a community for bloggers and article writers. Your blog content will be shared on all the major social sites giving you massive exposure and branding. Additionally community members are encouraged to read, comment and share network members blog posts to the various social and bookmarking sites for SEO purposes. By doing this, members blog post will receive viral exposure, social signals, one way backlinks and targeted traffic from the search engines.
Click the icons above to follow Syndication Express on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Also follow the Syndication Express blog.
If YOU would like to post your banner ad below click here now to learn more.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURE: Syndication Automation - Will give your blog post massive syndication and exposure on all the major social sites and generate traffic to your blog content. CLICK HERE to learn about this UNIQUE feature on Syndication Express.
VIRAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BANNER ADS!
Put your banner ad below for only $5.00 a month. Your banner ads will get exposure every time someone visits the Syndication Express site. Your banner will be added on other advertising sites too. Members and non-members are visiting the SE blogging platform.
ATTN SE Members:
Blog Author: Terri Pattio
Virtually everyone would jump at the chance to start a legitimate home business so they could work at home and attain financial freedom. But not everyone has what it takes to transform a home business opportunity into financial success. Here are ten tips that will help you achieve your personal and financial goals through running your own legitimate home business.
1. Secure your start-up funds. Any successful business owner will tell you that you need to invest money in your business in order to make money. A home business is no exception. Expect to spend a maximum of $5,000 for a legitimate home business opportunity. If the opportunity is sound, you should be able to get back your initial investment within a matter of days or weeks, but you do need that initial investment.
2. Get high-speed Internet. If you don't already have DSL or a broadband Internet connection, you should have it installed. The best home business opportunities are Internet based, so you need reliable and speedy Internet access.
3. Find the right opportunity. Like every other person, you have a unique set of strengths and weaknesses. Find a legitimate home business that draws on your strengths. If you aren't a salesperson, for example, stick with a home business that doesn't require you to make cold calls.
4. Get support. Launching your own business can be a daunting prospect, so be sure that you have the support you need. Look to family members and friends for encouragement, and look to the company with which you affiliate to provide you with a sense of community.
5. Take advantage of available resources. Unless you are a seasoned entrepreneur, you probably aren't aware of the nuances of running a business. The home business opportunity you choose should have a number of resources available to you, so take advantage of them. These resources might include a back office set-up, daily or weekly conference calls, and online tutorials.
6. Key in on marketing. The success of any business, whether a brick-and-mortar store or an Internet-based business, is marketing. The bottom line is, if people don't know about your business, you'll never turn a profit. Take full advantage of the marketing tools and advice that you're provided.
7. Set up a wok schedule. The wonderful thing about being able to work at home is the flexibility that comes with it. However, setting your own work hours doesn't mean that you don't have to work. It's helpful - particularly when you're starting out, to schedule your work hours as though you were going in to a "regular job." In doing this, you'll ensure that you put in the time necessary to make your business succeed.
8. Minimize any distractions. If you've never worked from home before, it's easy to divert your attention from the task at hand. While you're working, close the doors of your home office, turn down the ringer on your home phone, and vow not to check your personal email. Forget the laundry and the errands, and concentrate on your business.
9. Keep good records. It may not seem important know, but come tax time, you'll need financial records of all of the expenses and income associated with your home business opportunity. Some people use a spreadsheet, while others use special accounting software. Either way, keep track of everything, and keep your receipts.
10. Have fun! Having the knowledge that you're working toward your financial freedom while being able to work at home in a legitimate home business is incredibly rewarding. Always keep your goals in mind, and have fun creating a stable future for you and your family.