Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Commentor

I really like the one from Todd Treharne:  "Be Yourself.   People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care."  I can only count how much caring what other people has cost me.  And How much worring "Not caring" could have saved school students, yesterday and today.  

Because school is the first place that you learn to care what people think.  

But all of the Quotes are right on target.

• Top Commentor

"A smart man learns from his mistakes, A wise man learns from the mistakes of others".  

9020504670?profile=RESIZE_400x

I know this is on ever parent wish they could ingrain in the heads of their children. 

• Top Member

Awesome quote Robin and thank you for sharing it here. 

• Top Commentor

My pleasure.  I love quotes and they really do inspire, if we let them. 

• Top Commentor

Great one and so true. 

• Top Commentor

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty. John F. Kennedy

• Top Commentor

I look at my country today and see how much it has changed in the past 50 years. Even then it wasn't as free as it was when I was born. In the past two years it has sickened me to see how much freedom we have lost. Last summer I didn't take a planned vacation within the states because I would have had to spend 28 days in limbo. 

• Top Commentor

Dennis, you said, what, I'm sure, so many others are feeling.  I agree it is sickening to see the loss of freedoms taking place at such an accelerated pace.  But the one place we are always free is in our minds.  No one can ever take that away. 

• Top Commentor

They're trying ...

This reply was deleted.