Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member
    Decision is the spark that ignites action. Until a decision is made nothing happens. ~Wilfred A. Peterson
  • Top Member
    We first make our habits, and then our habits makes us. ~John Dryden
  • Top Member
    If God is for us, who will be against us? - Romans 8:31. Answer: You originate with God, little children, and you have conquered them, because the one who is in union with you is greater than the one who is in union with the world. ~1John 4:4
    • Top Commentor
      I certainly believe this Terri. If you're doing nothing wrong and adversity comes your way, you know it's just a part of life. And if GOD is for you, you know everything will turn out the way it's supposed to.
    • Top Member
      Who will be against us? The one who is in union with the world. Do you get it?
  • “You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.”
    CS Lewis
  • “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
    Dr Maya Angelou
    • Top Member
      Absolutely true Anita. Thank you for sharing this quote by Maya Angelou. I love her quotes, she is a wise person.
This reply was deleted.