Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
    Mother Teresa - 1910-1997 - Saint-Nobel Peace Prize Recipient
    • Top Member
      I love this quote Dustin. Thank you for sharing in the SE community. Yes it's so very true.
  • Top Member
    Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Top Member
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ~Winston Churchill
  • Top Member
    If you aren't in the business of helping people, then you shouldn't be in business. ~OBA Dave
  • Top Member
    You are what you do, not what you say you'll do. ~Carl Jung
  • Top Member
    Yesterday is history... tomorrow a mystery... today is a gift... that is why it is called the present. ~Anonymous
  • Top Member
    Many receive advice. Only the wise profit from it. ~Syrus
  • Top Member
    Sometimes Peace requires you to be quiet even when you're right. ~Toby Mac
  • Top Commentor
    "Respect yourself enough to distance yourself from (anyone) or (anything) that doesn't nourish, support, or help you grow into who you're meant to be". (unknown)
This reply was deleted.