Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member
      Oh yes this a good one Robin. Thank you for sharing it today.
  • Top Member
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :D
    Linda Michel White
    • Top Member
      I remember this one Linda. In fact I have used it on occasion. Thanks for sharing this quote.
    • Top Commentor
      I find this not always to be true. Certain aspects most likely, however to follow in every way is a choice. What I believe is what a person puts in they are going to get out. In ways I am in a whole different orchard than parts that were input into me by my tree. As an adult we have to take responsibilities for our own actions. It can't be blamed on the tree from which we came.
  • Top Commentor
    "Respect yourself enough to distance yourself from (anyone) or (anything) that doesn't nourish, support, or help you grow into who you're meant to be."
  • Top Commentor
    "If you follow the crowd or try to be like them, what you receive will be the same as the rest. It isn't until you stand apart, being true to who you are, that true success starts."
    • Top Member
      Very profound statement and true too. This is my motto "When you keep it real it's all good for you."
  • Top Commentor
    "You might as well be who you are. When you look around you will find everyone else is taken." unknown
    • Top Member
      Very true indeed. Thanks Dennis for sharing this quote and it's one too remember. I always say keep it real and it's all good for you.
This reply was deleted.