Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Commentor
    We are living in uncertain times and fear seems to driving many people. But I do believe we are where were meant to be right at this time. This quote is one that sticks in my mind, when I feel like I should be doing something different:
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I need to be." Douglas Adams
    • Top Member
      I like this quote very much Robin.
    • Top Commentor
      You know Terri, I think it's a good one for the times we're living in. A lot of people are losing it and there has been an increase in suicides. I hear people, especially the young losing hope. I just tell them they are here, at this time, for a reason. I also like the quote "There is a time and a season, for all things.". We are living in Historical times.
  • Top Member
    Practice giving, and people will give to you. They will pour into your laps a fine measure, pressed down, shaken together, and overflowing. For with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you in return. ~Luke 6:38
    • Top Commentor
      I believe in this Terri. It's like the Ancient Law of Attraction. What you put out will come back to you in kind.
    • Top Member
      Yes that's absolutely true.
  • Top Member
    Moreover, stop judging and you will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned. Keep on forgiving, and you will be forgiven. ~Luke 6:37
  • Top Member
    The one walking with the wise will become wise,
    But the one who has dealings with the stupid will fare badly. ~Proverbs 13:20
    • Top Commentor
      Good one Terri. Makes me think of the quote "With age comes Wisdom". When you have lived on the Earth long enough, you'll be able to tell the difference between the two.
  • Top Commentor
    I was searching for some quotes and found this one. I think it's appropriate any time but especially at this time.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ― William W. Purkey
This reply was deleted.