Day Fourteen - Wednesday January 09, 2013

Day Fourteen - Wednesday January 09, 2013 8pm Pacific Time USA

Another day in the life.  Anyone that knows me as far as online marketing goes knows that I love free to join programs don't get me wrong, I am a paid member of several online money making programs and the paid programs do pay far more than the free ones.

But, there is something about free money making programs ... like not worrying about breaking even or making your money back, having to invest, or upgrade ...

One such free program available in the USA and Canada is FusionCash ... 100% free to join no upgrades or investments to worry about ... it generates over $5.00 per month for viewing a few ads a day following the instructions in my forum ... in addition it pays $1.00 for each referral and $5.00 for each referral that cashes out.  There is also a $5.00 signup bonus added to your account once you join.

http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=almorin

Here is a stable business that has over 1.5 million members and that has been in business since 2005.  They have paid out over $1,700,000.00 (that's 1 million seven hundred thousand dollars).

I can name off well over 10 paid programs that I am a member of and many of those are some awesome programs but I still don't leave money on the table even with free programs that don't make that much money, they do make money.

I don't mind making money with paid to read (PTR) and Paid to click (PTC) at all ... for me, every little bit counts ... In addition, I don't mind making a piece of the millions and billions of dollars spent on advertising ... it is actually where all the money is online ...

Also anyone that knows me knows that I don't like selling, so I am not out there chasing down customers or clients ... I also don't go chasing after the next best program or system on occassion I may take an interest in a new program like I am doing this year with a new program called "Click Social Exchange" where one can easily get additional Facebook Fan Page Likes, Twitter Followers, YouTube Likes and views as well as website views, shares, etc ... 

For me online marketing is a lot like life.  There are lots of pieces that have to come together to make it all work.  I feel quite fortunate in that I have the pieces I need.  It bothers me a little that others don't have all that I have but I can only get on my little stump and preach ... others may follow if they choose ... either way, I'm here if you need me ...

Sincerely,
Albert Ivor Morin
Life Coach and Online Marketing Evangelist
http://www.ibourl.com/qde

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –