Top Member

Since IBOtoolbox is no longer available to us. I had an idea a few days ago to remember IBOtoolbox to let everyone share why IBO was special to them.

This should be interesting, and this is a tribute to a great site that unfortunately is no longer around. 

I miss IBO, how about you? Share your thoughts and comments about IBO and where do you go now to market your business. Are you still online? 

My testimonial about IBO is all the online friends I met, and the traffic I generated when publishing my press releases on IBO. I logged in each morning to congratulate the featured member and check out their press release(s). 

IBO was very popular when I joined on May 27, 2011, and many people would visit the site every day. The IBO spirit was alive and real because we were encouraged to share the press release(s) and video content. This means the PR/video content would be getting more exposure on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. This was known as IBO spirit and it was hot and well received by all the members. 

IBOtoolbox inspired me with the idea to start the Syndication Express content syndication platform. The difference is that my site targeted bloggers, article writers and authors. IBO was a business marketing site for online marketers and business owners. My main focus is to give the members what they needed most for the content they write; and that is exposure, traffic, backlinks and social signals. 

Syndication Express does all that and more. It has grown tremendously and I'm very proud that I have achieved my goal.

Membership is free. Join now!

I look forward to seeing your testimonials/comments about IBO.

IBOtoolbox was a site that everyone loved. 

Terri Pattio

Mentor with a servant's heart

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Commentor

I loved IBOToolBox, but I think it was the people and freindships that made it special.  In fact IBO was my Aha moment and when I really got direction for my business.  We had a great spirit of commradity there.  Also they had tools to grow your business.  And I miss Kris Karafotas, webinars, I learned a lot from her.  I met Terri Pattio, George Pierce, and Tom Riach through IBO, so yes, it was a great Site with tons of benefits and I'm sorry to see it go. 

• Top Member

Thank you Robin Robinson  for sharing your thoughts about IBO. I had over 2,000 associates and was featured numerous times in the community. The traffic you would get when featured was invaluable along with the traffic/exposure to your PR and video content. I especially loved the IBO spirit, it was very beneficial when everyone would do it. My friend Sig would always say "sharing is caring." IBO spirit was awesome. 

• Top Commentor

Agreed Terri.  Being "Featured Member" was an awesome expierience.  And you had better be prepared to get tons of traffic when you were featured.  I met Sig there too another wonderful person.  I can't wait to see what others miss about IBO.

This reply was deleted.