Top Member

Let's look in God's word the Bible for the answer.

What Bible promises give us hope? You will get the answer at

Psalm 37: 10 & 11 and it says "Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;lYou will look at where they were, And they will not be there.11  But the meek will possess the earth,And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."

Did You notice it says the wicked will be no more. Doesn't that sound wonderful to you?

Also it says the meek will inherit the earth and find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. This is what's need today-peace and all the wicked people gone from the earth. Don't this scripture give you so much hope?

I have two brochures to offer you to look at and when I get back with you, I would like to hear your thoughts about what you read.

Click here for the first brochure "How do you view the future? 

Next click here to view the second brochure next. "Will suffering ever end?

Additionally you can visit our site at the link below:

to learn more about Jehovah's Witnesses and request a visit. 

Respectfully yours,

Terri Pattio

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Top Member

Thank you for your thoughts in this discussion. Your comments are noted and resonating with me. So happy to have you here 

• Top Commentor

Thanks for asking the question Terri. It's a tough one ... at least if asking it from only a pragmatic viewpoint. Seen thus, prospects are bleak. It is only by changing perspective to the spiritual that a different picture emerges. Then it is perfectly possible to envisage an end to wickedness and a world of peace and love. That's the world I want to inhabit and I wish it for you too. May paradise come the way of all of us soon and for now let's enjoy a very Merry Christmas and a new year of prosperity and joy. Thanks for all your support and encouragement in the past year Terri. I look forward to sharing this little corner of heaven with you for much time to come. x Tom x

• Top Member

There will be peace and security in the world. God's word the Bible says so and I believe it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me Tom Riach. Psalm 37: 9 & 10 says the wicked will be no more and the meek ones shall inherit the earth, and that means paradise on earth. Amen and Amen on that. 

• Top Commentor

War and violence has been a bad cancer to our society. Thank God for the hope that have in Him. 

• Top Member

God loves us so much and all he wants is obedience and have faith in him to gives us  what we need and want and in his time. He promises us this and cannot lie. God is for justice and truth. He wants us to be his friend and he is deserving because he created the he earth for us to live on forever. Thank you John for your thoughts on this question today. 

• Top Video Contributor

I agree that God hates suffering and injustice and the future is bright.  Thanks, Terri.

• Top Member

There is HOPE for the world and it will bem because God cannot lie and it's in the Bible that it will happen. I don't know when because only God knows. I just have to keep letting people know there is good news about the paradise on earth and it's coming soon. Thank you for your sharing your thoughts. 

This reply was deleted.