Top Member

3818751828?profile=original

Syndication Express members can post a 468x60 banner ad on the Syndication Express blog about their business for free. This will send you targeted traffic when you have a great banner with an awesome message that catches a visitors attention.

Banner size accepted are 468x60, the banner ad will begin displayed on Friday until Sunday at 11 p.m. CT

Banner size accepted are 125 x 125

The 125x125 or 468x60 banner Ads will run for 1 week on The Online Ad Network.  The 250x250 banners ads will be displayed on the SE blog, my personal blog, Homebizblogs for 24 hours.

All YOU need to do is add the image url and website url in the comment section below and it will be displayed on the SE blog beginning Friday and ending on Sunday. When you share the SE blog to your favorite social media site, you will give your banner ads massive exposure and targeted traffic worldwide. Just PM where you have shared the SE blog.

This is huge and I believe this will be great for us.

So leave your comment below with your image url for your banner ad and your website link.

CLICK HERE to share the SE blog and see where your banner ad will be displaying.

NOTE: I recommend that you submit your banner ads before midnight Thursday. First come, first serve.

Terri Pattio

Founder of Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MLSP The Best Training Platform on the Internet Today!!

MLSP Offers Much More Than Just Training ………

Attraction Marketing System

Thank you Terri - my ad for Friday 

• Top Member

Please send in your ads for PROMO Friday. This is FREE advertisement for us.

The Syndication Express blog is getting a lot of targeted visitors going to it. Send in your banner or text ad about your business.

Banners should be 250x250 and text ads is limited to 150 characters. Don't forget to send your link with your text ad.

• Definitely Dr. F - and a great weekend to everyone.

Dr. F. Gianmichael Salvato said:

What a wonderful opportunity. I am on the road, but appreciate the offer, and will have one ready by this time next week! Everyone have a wonderful week and weekend!

• What a wonderful opportunity. I am on the road, but appreciate the offer, and will have one ready by this time next week! Everyone have a wonderful week and weekend!

• Top Member

It's that time again everyone, I am at work on publishing a new post on the Syndication Express blog. If you have a banner or text a-d for your business. Please inbox me with your a-d and I will post it on the blog. This is FREE advertising for members of Syndication Express members.

Please make sure to follow the guide lines for submitting your a-d.

Have a great weekend.

• Hi Terri

I would like to post the attached photo as an ad on Syndication Express with the following as the link 

http://www.empowernetwork.com/makemoneynow.php?id=jim46

Many Many Thanks

Jim Mc Combs

Blog 02.jpg

• Top Member

There are 2 ad spots on the Syndication Express blog. If you have a banner or text ad that you want to be posted. Please send it to me via email. 

Have a great Sunday and make it a great business building week.

• Top Member

I will post it Merle. Have a great day and weekend.

Merle Gibbins said:

This is my ad Terri, thanks

Finally A Dynamic Powerful Tool Suite That PAYS You !!

- Does Aweber pay you for your mailing? - Does Amazon pay you for your videos, and video storage? - Does GoTo Meeting or Web Ex pay you for your webinars? NO THEY DON'T! But Pure Leverage Does !! http://www.pureleverage.com/launch/3?id=merlegibbins

• This is my ad Terri, thanks

Finally A Dynamic Powerful Tool Suite That PAYS You !!

- Does Aweber pay you for your mailing? - Does Amazon pay you for your videos, and video storage? - Does GoTo Meeting or Web Ex pay you for your webinars? NO THEY DON'T! But Pure Leverage Does !! http://www.pureleverage.com/launch/3?id=merlegibbins

Pureleverage Home of 100% Commissions
  • Top Member

Another PROMO Friday has arrived and it's time to refresh those ads on the Syndication Express blog.

Send your ads in to me via email. The Syndication Express blog is published on Sunday.

This reply was deleted.