Top Member

Twitter Marketing Q&A

This is Twitter Marketing Q&A.

You can ask your Twitter questions and get answers here.

Just post your Twitter question(s) in the comment section below and I will answer them.

You live and learn each day and I'm here to teach you "How to Marketing on Twitter the right way.

Terri Pattio

Social Media Strategist

MLM Coach/Mentor with a servant's heart

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Commentor

Hi Terri, this is the perfect time to join the Twitter Strategy.  With more people Online there are more eyeballs on Twitter.  And to be honest some of the requirements business are giving to their employees are stifling.  So more people will take this time to maybe strike on their own and see what they do.  If they use the Twitter Strategy when starting out, that will give them a headstart on how to navigate the Platform.   

• Top Member

If you're looking for great content to retweet to your followers. Type #TPTwitterstrategy or #secontentnetwork into Twitter search and you'll see lots of blog posts, articles and videos. Retweets gives you a backlink to your Twitter profile and new followers. 20% of your tweets should be about your business. You can pin a tweet to your profile that you want people to see to learn more about you. Add a call to action with a link to your website or business. 

This reply was deleted.