You Need A Marketing Plan For Your Business
Do you want to know the truth? Most people that start an online business decide to finish it before they start !! They are just not willing to make it work …….
The Reason ?
It isn’t because it is hard but because they get intimidated and overwhelmed by over complicating things so they just decide to stop.
If you are staying engaged and connecting with all the materials you have then you are one of the few that are going to succeed.
If you start to feel overwhelmed don’t throw in the towel. Go back and start from the beginning again and go over it until you fully understand it. Don’t try and run before you can walk……. That is where people over complicate things instead of taking it one step at a time.
Setting out your marketing plan …..
- You need to find out who you can help and how you can help them. How can you help them compared to any of their other options? If you can find the answer to these two questions the rest will fit into place. A bit of help to answer these questions for you.
a) Connect with one person and take 15 minutes to work out how you can best help them.
b) You can then add a simple call to action and you have a reasonably good core marketing message that brings you along in leaps and bounds.
- Offering valuable blog content will create attraction. The most important function of your blog is to attract and grow the audience of people who are paying attention to you. By creating a blog this is your starting point to increase your influence and gain the KLT (know, like and trust) factor. Research your topic, blog about it and show people that you know your topic. If you want to know more tips about blogging I would suggest registering with Coppyblogger where they keep you up to date weekly with what’s new.
- Email marketing is another great strategy that is going to deepen your relationship with possible future customers. Blog content is great to grow your audience but it is not normally the best place to make a marketing offer. Emailing your list regularly has shown to be the most cost-effective sales channel. The reason being it is free to email and can be very effective. If you are not emailing your list then you are missing out on the best way to convert your prospects into customers.
- Email marketing and how to grow your business. Emailing is a good way to nurture your lead until they are ready to buy. This is where you need an autoresponder. Myself I use Aweber but there are several others you can find online. It is whichever one you feel comfortable with.
- Special Offers or even better FREE offers are what people love !! If you have something of real value then people will pay for it, but it is also good to offer free information on whatever it is your prospect needs help with. They will really look up to you if you can offer them great value. If you have the wrong offer these people are going to unsubscribe from your list so make sure it is something they need. Again with an offer that you are selling, it has to be something these people need. So choose very carefully ……. They want to know they are getting value for their money. Once you have discovered what your prospect wants then you can start to structure your offer in a more appealing way.
- Where is the best place to make your offers? Most definitely on a landing/squeeze page. As mentioned above emailing is a great marketing channel but some readers (myself included) find it hard to focus on a really long email and start losing interest before we get to the end …… but quite often you need to offer more information in order to give your customers all the information they need to make a purchase. This is where a landing/squeeze page comes into focus. It is a more streamlines, focused presentation of what you have to offer, what it will do for your prospect and what he needs to do next. Some people get a little intimidated when wanting to create a landing page. If you have your own product you will need to create this to get more results. If you are offering an affiliate product you will most likely be given a landing page for the product.
- Social Media is a great way of connecting with people. Now that you have everything in place what is next? Take all that you now have above and grow …… social media platforms are a great place to start. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and many more .. Start by engaging and getting to know people. You shouldn’t need to buy a course on social media as you should know what this is. Be the listener and find out what other people’s needs are and how you can help them. And just be friendly. Leave all your offers to email marketing and your landing/squeeze pages.
- Lastly, seek out like-minded people that have been there, done it and got the T shirt !!! You will always find someone willing to help you. This is a great way to brush up on your knowledge. The most important thing is for you to BRAND yourself ……..
P.S. – For $1 why not try out our all in one tool suite, saving you almost $500 a month – for 7 days it has to be worth trying – doesn’t it? Click HERE for more info …………… We can help you stay focused …………..
P.P.S. – Click the link and get a 3 day $2 trial period with My Lead System Pro===>>> HERE