How is building a Facebook Business Page like Building a Home?
Here are 7 ways that building a Facebook Business Page is like Building a Home
Just like building a house, Facebook can help you build your business just the way you want — and there’s no heavy lifting.
Get your hard hat ready & let the construction begin!
Here are 7 Ways Building a Business Facebook Page is just Like Building a Home
1. Detailed Vision & Plan
- Before work can begin, you need a blueprint to help determine the structure & vision for your property.
- This also applies to your business Facebook page — whether you’re starting a page from scratch or launching your next campaign.
- A marketing plan is essential for tracking goals & results.
- Your marketing plan will also provide structure & help you with design.
2. Right Materials
- Once you have a plan in place, it’s time to find the right materials.
- On Facebook, that includes your ideal customers.
- Customers are the building blocks for your business on Facebook.
- Make sure you know what materials you need before you start looking.
- In regard to Facebook fans, you must research & identify your target audience.
- If the definition is too vague, then just like choosing the wrong materials for your house, you’ll find the structure of your page begin to weaken & the building won’t last.
3. Firm Foundation
- To ensure your house continues to stand strong, it’s vital to build a solid foundation.
- A content strategy is the key to building a strong foundation for your business Facebook page.
- The easiest way to create a content strategy is to start with your business goals.
- Why is your business on Facebook?
- To get web traffic?
- Customer engagement?
- Once you’ve established goals for your business, you can begin creating & curating content to achieve those goals.
4. Showcase Your Personality
- There’s one thing that makes every house different.
- The owner!
- Showcasing your personality makes your property stand out.
- And don’t be afraid to also showcase your personality on Facebook.
- That’s what some of the most successful small businesses do.
- So go ahead, let it shine!
- In the same way that someone may compliment you on your furniture, your fans will love your content if it conveys your personality.
- Share your thoughts about topics that interest your fans.
- Highlight the people behind the scenes & tell fans what you like to do in your spare time.
- People love doing business with those they know, like & trust.
- Expressing your personality is a great way for your business to build relationships & open dialogue with fans.
5. Elegant Design
- It’s time to think about design.
- Beautiful design adds the finishing touches to your home.
- And on Facebook, instead of choosing the paint colors, your business must focus on branding.
- Branding goes way beyond your logo.
- Your brand is the way your customers perceive you.
- Branding extends to your website, your voice & tone, the way you conduct business & your interactions with fans.
- These are what help your customers form opinions about your business.
6. Regular Maintenance & Upkeep
- All your hard work is finally paying off.
- Step back & be proud of your beautiful home.
- You want to keep your new house in great condition, right?
- And the same thing goes for your business Facebook page.
- Running a successful Facebook page requires consistency.
- Social media is a marathon — not a sprint.
- Being consistent with your content & replies will help you build lasting relationships with fans.
7. Permission to Expand
- What happens when you want to expand your property or do a significant remodel?
- It often means you need a permit.
- And when it comes to Facebook marketing, this permit comes in the form ofFacebook advertising, which helps grow your business.
As with any building project, it’s important to have a vision of how you want your property to look upon completion.
Having a clear set of goals & strategy to achieve them will help ensure your business moves forward in the right direction — and sees results along the way.
Have you created the perfect blueprint for your business Facebook page yet?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,
(Editors note…source of content click here)