To Worry or Not To Worry – that indeed is the question.
"Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble.” –George Washington
“Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.”–Dale Carnegie
“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.”–Corrie Ten Boom
“There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.” –Mahatma Gandhi
HOW TO WORRY SCIENTIFICALLY
1. Never worry over rumors or what “they” say.
Fist, get the facts.
2. Know definitely your worry problem.
Write it down.
3. Worry about only one problem at a time.
4. Set a definite day, afternoon, or night for worrying.
5. Never worry in bed, in the dining room, living room, or when serving God.
6. Select an air-conditioned room.
Lean back in an easy chair.
7. Set a time limit.
If you must go beyond it, give yourself credit for time-and-a-half.
8. Never worry with a frowning face.
Smile, sing, or whistle while worrying.
9. Never worry when you are tired, sick, angry, or depressed.
10. Never worry while working, playing, visiting, shopping, or talking.
11.There are two times never to worry, when you can help the situation and when you cannot.
12.Never worry alone.
Take it to the Lord and leave it there.
Is there any Benefits which come from Worry?
“It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there’s nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.” –Wayne Dyer“
Pray, and let God worry.” –Martin Luther
To Worry or Not To Worry? It’s a simple answer: Do Not Worry!
P.S Join the worry free Gotflipped pre-launch. Click Here!