NOTE: You can read all of our recent posts at http://www.primeliferesources.com. If you haven't already done so, please click on “Our Road To Recovery” at the top of our blog page and read our post titled “How Bill And Teddy Were Able To Restore Their Good Health" before you read this post. Thanks.
Now, on with our story.
Our new alternative health care physician ran a complete battery of tests to determine the cause of our serious health problems.
Based on the results of her tests, she stated that our bodies were over acidic and mildly dehydrated and that this could be the cause of most of our health problems.
HERE IS WHAT SHE TOLD US.
Over acidity is common in our society due to the typical American diet, which is far too high in acid-producing animal products like red meat and dairy, and far too low in alkaline-producing foods like fresh vegetables.
Additionally, we eat acid-producing processed foods like white flour, proteins, cereals, and sugar and drink acid-producing beverages like coffee, tea, sodas and alcohol. We use too many drugs, which are acid-forming; and we use artificial chemical sweeteners like NutraSweet, Equal, or Aspartame, which are extremely acid-forming.
Finally, she stated that most of her senior citizen patients were mildly to severely dehydrated because they didn't drink enough good water. Because water played such a critical part in restoring our good health, we'll include information about dehydration and its health risks in our next post.
THE CAUSE OF MOST DISEASES
She stated that a surprising number and variety of physical problems and diseases can be caused by over acidity. Listed below are 46 of them:
1. Acceleration of free radical damage, possibly contributing to cancerous mutations.
2. Acid regurgitation.
3. Acidic saliva.
4. Bladder and kidney conditions, including kidney stones.
5. Cardiovascular damage, including the constriction of blood vessels and the reduction of oxygen.
6. Chronic fatigue, lack of energy, loss of physical tone and psychic drive, sensation of heaviness in the limbs, feelings of inability to cope.
7. Chronic inflammation.
9. Cracks at the corners of the lips.
10. Depressive tendencies.
11. Dry skin.
12. Excess stomach acid.
13. Eyes tear easily.
15. Hair looks dull, has split ends, and falls out.
17. High blood pressure.
19. Hormone concerns.
20. Immune deficiency.
21. Inflamed, sensitive gums.
22. Inflammation of the corneas and eyelids.
23. Joint pain, aching muscles and lactic acid buildup.
24. Leg cramps and spasms.
25. Loose teeth.
26. Loss of drive, joy and enthusiasm.
27. Lower body temperature; frequently feel cold.
28. Mood swings.
29. Mouth ulcers.
30. Nails are thin and split and break easily.
31. Nervousness, agitation without cause, hyperactivity, sensitivity to high-pitched noises and easily stressed.
32. Obesity, slow metabolism and inability to lose weight
33. Osteoporosis; weak, brittle bones, hip fractures and bone spurs.
34. Pain in the nerves of the teeth.
35. Premature aging.
36. Recurring infections of throat and tonsils.
37. Skin tends to be irritated in regions where there are heavy concentrations of sweat.
38. Slow digestion and elimination.
39. Teeth are sensitive to hot, cold or acidic foods.
40. Teeth have a tendency to crack or chip.
41. Tendency to get infections.
43. Very pale face.
44. Weakened immunity.
45. Weight gain, obesity and diabetes.
46. Yeast/fungal overgrowth.
As you can see, this list contains many of the severe physical and health problems that we were experiencing.
So, if you have any of the above health problems, you are likely a walking acid trip too.
Finally, she told us that, in spite of previous diagnoses, we really didn't need the powerful prescription drugs we were taking every day and we could stop taking them. To us, that was the best news we had heard in a long, long time – a better quality of life with no life threatening or damaging side effects. Hallelujah!
PLEASE DON'T MISS OUR NEXT POST.
In our next post, we will share “Why Dehydration Is Stealing The Health Of Most Adults – Especially Senior Citizens.” Changing the quality and quantity of water we were drinking played a very important role in the restoration of our good health and a much better quality of life. We'll share the changes we made in our drinking water in a future post.
Wishing you a long, healthy and happy life,
Bill and Teddy Rogers
P.S. If you are currently experiencing serious health problems and are taking doctor ordered prescription drugs, we recommend that you continue to do so. We are writing these posts to simply share our personal experiences with you and to let you know what we have done to greatly improve our personal health and to obtain a much better quality of life.
For a couple in our mid seventies and early eighties, we are doing great. We thank God every day for this and for allowing us to continue our ministry to men and women in prisons and to other senior citizens – we are truly blessed!