Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member
    Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. Hebrews 11:1
  • Top Commentor
    One of my favorites that I always use comes from a children's story. "The Little Engine That Could". "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can".
    • Top Member
      I loved that story as a child and the message is a great one for folks to remember. Thank you for sharing one of your favorite quote today.
    • Top Commentor
      Believe it or not that Story got me through some rough times. It amazes me sometimes the messages I get in the fairytales when I look at them through different stages in life.
  • Top Member
    “It isn't sufficient just to want - you've got to ask yourself what you are going to do to get the things you want.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
    • Top Commentor
      This is a good one. "What are you going to do to get what you want"? The answer is what you will get.
    • Top Member
      I hear you and this is truth Robin.
  • Top Member
    “Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, and is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.” ~ Bernard Meltzer
  • Top Member
    But I want you to be wise as to what is good, but innocent as to what is evil. Romans 16: 19
This reply was deleted.