Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member
    He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he, himself, must pass. ~Lord Hebert
  • Top Member
    Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment. ~Zig Zigar
  • "In limits, there is freedom. Creativity thrives within structure. Creating safe havens where our children are allowed to dream, play, make a mess and, yes, clean it up, we teach them respect for themselves and others." —Julia Cameron
    • Top Member
      This is a great quote you shared and yes it's very true.
  • Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.
    • Top Member
      I agree and thank you for sharing your quote here today.
  • Top Member
    Scripture of the day: Humble yourself, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you in due time, while you throw all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5: 6 & 7
    Life and anything you do as part of it should be fun. If it isn't fun keep changing until it is. You will live a longer happier life if you are doing what you love.
  • Top Member
    Don’t aim to be liked. Aim to be real. You will get a lot more respect.
    When in doubt punt, at least you will be moving forward. Unknown
This reply was deleted.