Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Commentor
      Yes you do. To me Integrity means everything. If you're selling a product or service and there is something you don't like about it, you should mention it. I believe that instills trust.
    • Top Member
      Yes indeed I agree with you Robin.
  • “A man who works with his hands is a laborer. A man who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. A man who works with his hands, his head, and his heart is an artist.”
  • Top Member
    You can't be a smart cookie if you have a crummy attitude. ~John Maxwell
  • Top Member
    He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he, himself, must pass. ~Lord Hebert
  • Top Member
    Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment. ~Zig Zigar
  • "In limits, there is freedom. Creativity thrives within structure. Creating safe havens where our children are allowed to dream, play, make a mess and, yes, clean it up, we teach them respect for themselves and others." —Julia Cameron
    • Top Member
      This is a great quote you shared and yes it's very true.
  • Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.
This reply was deleted.