Top Member

"Be Yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." ~Todd Treharne

Be yourself. Don't let society or anyone dictate to you how you must be. Just be who you are. 

"Misery love company. Stay away from negative people, it will be a bad influence your day." ~Terri Pattio

Now it's your turn to share your favorite inspirational and motivational quote/video. 

I look forward to seeing your quotes here soon. 

Let's keep this going everyone. 

Terri Pattio

Founder - Syndication Express

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member

I never heard that one Chris. Thank you for sharing it here on Syndication Express.

• Top Member

8994746058?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Top Commentor

So true Terri. There's a guy who does prank, funny videos on YouTube, he goes by the name Funnymarco.  But in his pranks, he always tells people "It's a mindset thing".  And I believe that's true.  As long as you have the ability to change the things you don't like in your life, the only obstacles that could hold you back are your own thoughts. 

• Top Commentor

Yes, thoughts do become things!

• Top Member

Hello Chris and thank you for your comments. 

• Top Commentor

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. ( Albert Einstein )

• Top Member

A true friend shows true love at all times, And is a brother who is born for times of distress. ~Proverbs 17:17 

• Top Member
    Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all out trials so that we may be able to comfort others in any sort of trial with the comfort that we receive from God. ~1 Corinthians 1: 3 & 4
This reply was deleted.