I will give you step by step tips on how to make the perfect post that will get noticed by Facebook users and lots of exposure which will convert into traffic for you.
You will get likes, comments, viral exposure and shares when you follow the steps below.
1. Post Copy - Your copy should be short and a personal tone. (limit of 90 characters) or make sure your URL is included in the first 90 characters.
2. Target your post - If your post is relevant to a specific country, language or target audience, direct your post to those users.
3. Call to action - always include a link to your blog, website or send them to your fan page. This way they can go deeper into Facebook and learn more about you or your business. YOU can use a site such as bit.ly to shorten links.
4. Timely promotion - What I mean by this is, make your post during peak hours of use on Facebook. For me in the central time zone, it is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. This is when your post will be seen and you will reach more people.
5. Upload an image - at least 300x300 pixels using colorful and high impact photos with red, orange or people to draw attention. DO NOT USE LOGOS.
6. Engage - posting is just the first step. Create engagement by having a conversation, adding a question or comment within the conversation of your post.
7. Think Mobile - Be mobile friendly with your post because 70% will be seen by users from their mobile devices. Keep imagery simple, short and one click interaction.
I wish you all the best with your Facebook post.
Have a great day and weekend.
MLM Coach - Sign up for FREE MLM Training
Mentor with a servant's heart