Top Member

Syndication Express Is celebrating!

One year ago today I started Syndication Express. I am very proud of the growth in membership and all the progress we have all made with getting our names branded and the content syndication of blog post which helps each one of us to get in the search engines.

Please join me for a celebration on Syndication Express. It has become a great site for blog syndication. I predict that our community will increase in popularity on the internet. We will continue to get free traffic to our blog posts or websites and we will experience the success we desire.

I look forward to your comments below.  Thank you for being a member and here's to many more years together in the Syndication Express community.

May God bless you richly with peace, happiness and prosperity.

Terri Pattio

Founder of Syndication Express

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjtTigNj0RKRk2RiikATjfpQGWBmUSn-YDPC4vW2XeaN440ADW9w

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congrats on all that you have accomplished so far with Syndication Express.  It has been just over a year and Syndication Express is still growing.  Kudos Terry, and the members that have contributed it is a great community!

• Thanks Terri "Syndication Express Is celebrating!" on Syndication Express: http://ning.it/1gwUIWy

ning.it - This website is for sale! - ning Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! ning.it is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what yo…
  • Top Member

Hello my friends check out my press release I published today on IBO.

Please show your support by reading, commenting and sharing for all to know about Syndication Express. It's a celebration for the community. Click the link below to go there now.

Syndication Express - Celebrates One Year

• Top Member

Angela I couldn't have done it without God's guidance and everyone here in the community. YOU are all very special to me. I appreciate knowing all of you.

Angela Valadez said:

Congratulations Terri for a one year birthday for Syndication Express.  You've done a marvelous job here in creating an opportunity for people to Network, Advertise and develop friendships, as well as, get more traffic to their personal websites.

Thanks also for being there for each and every person on this sight.  Way to Go!

• Congratulations Terri for a one year birthday for Syndication Express.  You've done a marvelous job here in creating an opportunity for people to Network, Advertise and develop friendships, as well as, get more traffic to their personal websites.

Thanks also for being there for each and every person on this sight.  Way to Go!

• Thank you Terri, you too :)

• Top Member

The feeling is mutual Merle and I'm glad that you are here. You were here at the beginning and I appreciate knowing you. Sandy thank you for your blessings and I wish the same for you too. Have a great day and weekend.

• Big Congratulations on a great first year, Terri!  God's blessings on Syndication Express as it continues to grow in the future. 

• I am really proud to be a part of Syndication Express and I love that song. Brings back good memories. We love you Terri !

• My pleasure, Terri...you do great work here...:)

This reply was deleted.