Top Member

Video Monday On Syndication Express

Pick 3 of your favorite music videos and share it today with us.

Please post your videos in this thread only. This way we can view them all and leave a comment if you desire to do so.

Remember Winning Domain Names works hard to make you FAMOUS online!

Domain Names

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member

I will start things off by sharing my video titled FREE MLM Training - Internet Sponsoring the right way

• Top Member

Hello everyone and welcome to VIDEO MONDAY. Please share a video you have uploaded recently on Youtube or it you have a video that you want to share here today then let's post it here in this thread for all to see.

• Top Member

Stay tuned to the return of Video Monday. This is going to be a blast everyone, plan on posting a video or two and we can syndicate them to the various social sites.

If you have recently uploaded a video then be sure and share it here on Monday July 15, 2013.

• Top Member

Oh wow that's awesome. I love to sing as well. Truthfully it's not one of my better qualities, I can't make money doing it. Thank goodness for my other talents. LOL (smile)

Merle Gibbins said:

I also love music Terri and was always into karaokes !!

• This is great, I have never heard it before.  Thanks 

Ann Moses said:

Ann Moses said:This group HOT back in the day! I had every album of K C & Jo Jo. I wonder what happen to them. Did any of them go solo? Or did they mess their money up? Such good talent!

Terri Pattio said:

Crazy by K Ci and Jo JO

Winning Domain Names - Branding YOU is TOP priority to us
    Domain Names

• I also love music Terri and was always into karaokes !!

• Top Member

They were very talented singers. They should make more music.

Ann Moses said:

Ann Moses said:This group HOT back in the day! I had every album of K C & Jo Jo. I wonder what happen to them. Did any of them go solo? Or did they mess their money up? Such good talent!

Terri Pattio said:

Crazy by K Ci and Jo JO

Domain Names

• Ann Moses said:This group HOT back in the day! I had every album of K C & Jo Jo. I wonder what happen to them. Did any of them go solo? Or did they mess their money up? Such good talent!

Terri Pattio said:

Crazy by K Ci and Jo JO

Domain Names

• Terri Pattio said:

Crazy by K Ci and Jo JO

Domain Names

This reply was deleted.