Get the word out about your business with these advanced Internet Marketing strategies that are effective and inexpensive.
1. Allow people to include your free online service on their website, visitors, or e-zine subscribers. They could be free e-mail, e-mail consulting, search engine submissions, etc. For example, you could say, "Offer This Free Service To Your Visitors By Just Linking To Our Web Site!"
2. Allow people to give away your free software. Just include your business advertisement inside the software program. For example, you could say, "This Free Software Is Brought To You By (your business information)" Another example, "This Free Software Is Made Available By (your business information)."
3. Allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your website. For example, require people to place a small note under the graphic or at the bottom of their web page like "These graphics are from (your business information)." or "This template is copyrighted by (your business information)."
4. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free e-book if, in exchange, they give away the e-book to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers. Wouldn't you choose to give away something that gave you benefits? For example, you could say, "Give Away This Free E-book And Customize It With Your Own Links!"
5. Allow people to give away your free e-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet. For example, 5 people give it away to 5 people each, and those 25 people give it away to 5 people each, and those 125 people give it away to 5 people each. It just keeps going! That's 755 people viewing your ad for free and without you doing much work.
6. Turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your visitors won't be as hesitant to read your ad and will become more interested in your product. For example, you could start your ad by saying, "Once upon a time…" Another example would be to start your ad out with "FREE Report!" Or "How To..."
7. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online survey otherwise they usually won't. Surveys will give your business valuable intelligence for your business. For example, you could say, "Everyone who completes this survey will get a FREE watch!" Another example, "The first 200 people who complete this survey get a free calculator!"
8. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by using attention-getting words, highlighting keywords, using color, using quotes, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc. For example, "Instant Profits", "Super Fast Results", "Lose Weight", "Save Money", "Increase Sales", etc.
9. Give your visitors lots of choices so they don't get the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc. For example, "Choose the Basic or Deluxe." Another example, "Order by website, phone or fax."
10. Put yourself in your visitors’ shoes. Design your site for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors, not because you would buy it. For example, if you were selling to people who were thinking of going bankrupt, think about how they feel. They would likely want to avoid bankruptcy, they would feel tired of not be able to afford anything, they would be fed up with creditors calling, etc.
11. Get free advice from successful online business owners. Participate in business chat rooms and use message boards to start a conversation. For example, you could read their helpful information or post questions and get them answered. You could also answer other people’s questions and start a conversation.
12. Use your free bonuses to create an urgency for your visitors to buy. Only offer them for a limited time with your main product. For example, you could say, "Order befor midnight tonight and get 4 FREE bonuses!" Another example, "Order by June 25, 2016 and get a Free Advertising E-book!"
13. Offer your customers extra add-on products at the point of purchase. For example, if they are buying an electronic toy, try to sell batteries with it. For example, "Check Here To Add 4 Batteries For Only $2.95 More!" Another example, "Click Here To Upgrade To The Deluxe Version For Only $10 Extra!"
14. Make your visitors feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good, they will also feel good about buying from your website.
15. Trade content with other e-zine publishers or websites. This is a powerful and effective way to place your links on other targeted web sites. For example, trade articles with other e-zine publishers. Another example, you could trade free e-books and give them away to each other.
www.aBacklink.com - AUTO MASS Traffic Generator
www.BestTrafficExchange.net - FREE Traffic & Viral Advertising Generator
www.SafeList.me - Best FREE Safelist Mailer
Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post that you’d love to share with us? Then please do by using the comment box below. Remember that your comments and thoughts are highly welcomed and appreciated.