Every year hundreds of thousands of people dive headfirst into a brand-new business or brand-new industry with the hope of financial and personal success. Unfortunately success is fleeting for most.
Just take a look at these staggering numbers:
- Real estate agents have a 90% failure rate.
- Insurance brokers have a 92% failure rate.
- Network marketers have a 97% failure rate.
Small businesses in general have a 98% failure rate.
The obvious question is “why is failure so common?” Let’s try to boil it down to a few basic things:
- People who enter these industries buy into a huge amount of old-school, antiquated business-building systems that simply don't work as well as they used to.
- All of these industries attract many first-time entrepreneurs… but hardly any of them prepare a first-timer adequately for the necessary shift in their mind-set that they need in order to succeed.
- There's a huge amount of competition out there in each of these industries… and most entrepreneurs and first-time business owners have no idea how to differentiate themselves from everybody else in the crowd.
So the obvious question is, how do I become one of that 2 to 10% to actually succeeds?
Well I have some answers. You may not like them, but if you're after success, you need to do a little work. Check out today's video for some more insight into how to overcome these she was failure rate statistics in your business.
CLICK HERE to discover how to overcome those crazy failure rates and thrive in your own business.
And CLICK HERE if you are ready to TAKE ACTION DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!
Originally posted HERE