Before you begin you daily to-do list, make sure you complete you profile and most importantly, post a professional photo of yourself. People like to see whom they are doing business with. New affiliates can use this as their daily guide.
1. Log in daily.
2. Congratulate the FMOTD! Send an associate request to that person if you are not associated. Read at least one of his/her PRs and like and share it on your social network pages.
3. Read about five other PRs and share them if they are really worthy of being shared. Your associates will do the same for you.
4. Welcome about five newbies.
5. Send out at least 10 associate requests each day. When you follow 10 people, try to be sure that they are varied based on where they are living and when they joined IBOtoolbox.
6. Write and post at lease one press release a day. Use your first press release to tell the platform about you. Tell your story; we all have one. People relate to other people’s stories. You can also post on the IBOtoolbox wall.
7. Click on the Credit Center on the Site Navigation located at the top right of IBOtoolbox’s home page and read about how you can earn credit to promote your business. You can read about other important things that you need to know. You can also check your credit history from the link on this page.
8. Try to attend some of the webinars if you can. By attending the IBO webinars, you will learn how to use the platform and utilize all the tools to get results! IBO Training Webinars are held twice a week on Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST and Saturdays at 12:00 PM EST. All attendees must register for each webinar by visiting Here. Once you register for the webinar, you will receive your personalized entry link in an email from GoToWebinar.
9. Spend some time navigating the site so that you can learn where things are located so you can find them when you need to use them.
10. Spend some time viewing some of your associates profile pages. This will help you to know what business opportunities they are promoting and some of their advertisements programs that they are using.
11. Use the credits you earn to promote your own business.
12. Click on My Advertising on the Site Navigation on the home page. Here you can create your ads, convert credits, buy credits and more.
13. Very important, spend time connecting with other associates and build great and lasting relationships.