Have you ever considered a topic such as "Man Advice for Women?"
Ladies: Take Heed!
Men and women are two completely separate beings. Men will be infatuated, while the woman is already "In Love."
Man Advice to Women - Truth or Fiction? You Choose...
Most husbands and wives have at least one really touchy topic that can cause them to go over the fence, even consider divorce. It has been said that "sex" and "in-laws" could possibly be ranked pretty high in that topic. And let us not forget "Money."
Let's look at 15 things you should consider "before" marriage:
1. Don't imagine you can change a man unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
3. If they put a man on the moon -- they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander -- it's too little to be out alone.
5. Go for younger men. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
9. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
10.Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11.If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12.The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13.If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
14.Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laught at his.
15.Sadly, all men are created equal.
Don't worry men. Truly Fictional! Are Is IT?
The last tip when it comes to Man Advice for Women is this: You're Smarter than you look: Keep up the Image.
If you enjoyed this article, please, "Like and Share."
To Your Continued Success,