“To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.” Thomas J. Watson. The only way that you can create a successful business is by taking action. No amount of thinking can make your business succeed. Everyday you have to do something to further your business. It is the only way it will survive. Your business can only be successful when you apply daily focus and action to it. If you are not willing to do this, you are not even in the game; you are standing on the sideline. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” Pablo Picasso.
The question is what you can do daily to grow your business. “The future is purchased by what you do in the present. “ Unknown.
These are some ideas:
- Market your business daily. Marketing takes on many different forms. Choose the form of marketing that is effective and appropriate for your business. In other words, choose marketing that product the results you want.
- Follow up with leads and prospects.
- Write a newsletter or email offer for your list.
- Write an article for syndication.
- Get a video online.
- Build content for your site or blog.
- Check out your competitors.
- Build links
- Send emails, postcards, E-card daily to your prospects, team members or down line.
- Spend some daily time in training for your business.
- Read something new every day that is related to your business.
- Do networking with other home business owners.
- Have a plan and work your plan.
- Review your goals and make sure you are on track to accomplish them.
This is by no means a complete list of daily business activities; however, it gives you an ideas of some of the must do activities.
Think on these quotes:
“The difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” Alexander Graham Bell
“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day, while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the cumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads to either fortune or failure.” Jim Rohn
“Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.” Jim Rohn
“All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man, has taken the first step with every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Finally, remember: “Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word…DONE.” Unknown. For more information, go here!