Take Control of Your Life and Become Empowered.
Quite often in life we begin our days relying on someone else to tell us what we should and shouldn't do. But the truth of the matter is that it is only "God" who can steer us clearing and effectively. It is through Him that we learn to take control of our lives, sometimes through silent meditation of education. These other influences we allow in can only act as "advisers."
When you choose an Adviser make sure that they have proof of their results. They live the lifestyle and not just talk the talk, but walk the walk.
It is important that we learn to speak up for ourselves and not let everyone else dump their opinions on us. We were given minds to think with and intellect with which to seek out solutions for problems.
Take the appropriate steps to take control of your life and define your life. What do you want to accomplish? Where do you want to be in the next 30 days? The next 5 years? Map out your plan and begin your journey.
Realize that your life is too precious to leave in the hands of others. Every decision you make is actually a matter of you choosing what is right for you. Get focused..
Focus Activities for taking control of your Life:
1. Write down your goals and review them frequently. Immerse yourself in them.
2. Surround yourself with pictures, smells, feels, and/or tastes.
3. Think as if it's on layaway, or it's in the bank, as you confidently pay the price.
4. Create future references by visualizing you have received them already.
5. Talk about them all the time, and record your own enthusiastic voice to listen to.
6. Control your focus by crowding out all negative, and replacing with all positive.
7. Break down your actions to the ridiculously simple, and be specific.
8. Commit to yourself, your spouse, and everyone you care about.
9. Set your mind to 'win', there is no other option to consider.
10. Have faith that this will happen, and then use the peak to peek principle.
Focus your concentration on what's important. Take Control of Your Life and build your future, one day at a time. Empowerment begins when you take control of your life!
If you enjoyed this article, please "Like and Share."
To your Massive Success,
Great post as usual Angela, thanks for sharing. Always enjoy reading them.
Thanks for commenting Timothy. Have a great day!
Thanks Terri. Birthday yesterday and I missed the webinar.
Great blog,thanks for sharing
Very good Angela and it's been shared for many more to see.