The Way To Prosperity is this:
“There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way.”–Wayne Dyer
“A man is not rightly conditioned until he is a happy, healthy, and prosperous being; and happiness, health, and prosperity are the result of a harmonious adjustment of the inner with the outer of the man with his surroundings.”–James Allen
“Prosperity is only an instrument to be used, not a deity to be worshiped.”–Calvin Coolidge
Learning how to attract prosperity is the ability to “know” you’re prosperous – even when you don’t yet feel like you are!
Even though your outer circumstances may reflect an illusion of lack, you must break the illusion of lack. Inside you, you have the power to diminish the energy which you have invested in this negative circumstance.
In order to rid yourself of the illusion of lack, you must first realize how you created it.
Here’s how you did it!
1. By constantly thinking about it and focusing on it.
2. By constantly affirming that it exists in your life.
3. By complaining about it to others.
4. By identifying with the lack you see in the world around you.
It came to you because of all the attention and energy you gave to the existence of lack. This is why you attracted lack upon yourself.
The good news is that it is possible for you to use this same process to attract Prosperity and abundance into your life, except you focus on the opposite end of the spectrum!
1. Constantly think about and focus on Prosperity and abundance. However, NOT from a place of need, fear or anxiety – but from a place of joy, confidence and optimism that they are already yours.
2. Constantly affirm that you are a natural prosperity magnet, and great abundance flows into your life easily and frequently.
3. Share the wonderful things that happen to you with others. Rather than complaining about the bad stuff, share the good stuff and encourage the people in your life to do the same.
4. Always pay attention to the great abundance that surrounds you. This includes material possessions, people and blessings you have in your life, as well as, the expressions of abundance you encounter while out in the world.
Rather than feeling envious of rich and successful people, begin to imagine that the universe has just held up a mirror to let you know that YOU can also be just as rich and successful.
Develop an inner “knowing” that you can CHOOSE “prosperity and abundance”, just as easily as you chose “lack and struggle.”
It’s hard to believe that you’ve chosen lack and struggle (who in their right minds would?) – but it’s very possible to choose by default. Now you must consciously choose to be prosperous, it’s like sitting in the back seat of your car and expecting it to deliver you to your desired destination. It’s imperative that you get behind the wheel and DRIVE!
“Much effort, Much Prosperity.”–Euripides
Affirmation to recite several times a day to get you on the way to prosperity (should you choose):
“I KNOW I am a powerful creator in my own right, and I CHOOSE the harmonious flow of prosperity and abundance NOW.”
At first when you start reciting it, you’ll probably feel like you’re lying. This is because deep down inside, you really don’t “know” any such thing. But keep at it. Keep saying the affirmation with strength and power and conviction in your voice, then soon you really will start to truly believe it.
The Way to Prosperity begins when you have Faith to Believe that you are Prosperous. At this point everything in your outer circumstances will begin to shift towards the prosperity and abundance you “know” you deserve.
“It’s God’s will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It’s God’s will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt.”–Joel Osteen
To Your Massive Success,
210 601 0267