Tips on How To Boost Your Business With Blogging
A business blog is an incredible online marketing tool that saves you thousands of dollars but provides great business opportunities in just one click. Blogs are user-friendly, customized and a flexible medium for offering useful information for effective positioning of your products in the market.
Companies engaging in business blogging have a definite edge over its competitors. Here are some advantages:
1. Word-of-Mouth. In a survey, there are currently 14 million blogs with 80,000 more being added each day and about 30 percent of the 50 million users are blog readers. Imagine how much gain your company will have, if your products are advertised through blogs. With the Internet, information spreads so quickly especially if an impressive write-up goes with your product. Soon your blogs will be passed on to hundreds of possible customers.
2. Awareness and loyalty. Open communication with your customers creates trust and loyalty among them. Being there to respond to their questions and comments will make them all the more willing to try your products and services.
3. Feedback. Blogs are good for product research and reviews. It would be easier to improve on your products if you observe your customers’ thinking and behavioural patterns. You can also take immediate action on your customers’ concerns.
4. Community halo-effect. Bloggers are reasonable, friendly and helpful. They are more than willing to create a blogosphere of comments regarding your product. The only thing you have to do is embrace and take an active part in the culture and your product will surely be considered in their next stop to the supermarket.
For better marketing results, actively promote your business blogs by submitting your blogs to blog search sites and directories. Do not forget to paste in your blog URL. Be sure that your blogs contain exclusive information with value and are always updated to keep readers popping in to read up on your blog then move on to the next and click on again for updates.
A blog is like a setup booth in the biggest trade show on earth everyday. Marketing possibilities are just around the corner waiting to strike up your sales.
The Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds are important too in conjunction with your blogs to get the best benefits. Use effective keyword phrases to generate a high ranking status in the search engine traffic. In this way you have a better chance of people finding your website leading to your blogs. More traffic means more potential sales.
For this to be successful, you can use RSS for news update feeds which can be read through RSS reader application. This is a very useful tool for business and internet marketers as well. If you are using business blogs for marketing and targeting a sales increase, your company is now ready to start blogging. But first, you have to be in tune with your company’s business objectives and determine if blogging will really help you achieve your goal.
1. Several blogs are dedicated to teaching people the do’s and dont’s of blogging,READ them! Include in your reading materials blogs that are consumer-based too to give you an idea.
2. Setup several test blogs right away.
If your initial try out with blogs worked well, you can now start setting up your blogs.
1. Study blog design. Blog hosting services provide pre-designed templates. But if you opt for a paid blog service, you can ask your web designer to design and layout your blog site to match the company’s identity and needs.
2. Choose a topic. It’s good to have a line-up of topics you want for your blogs but be sure they are in related to your business objectives. This would be a test of your flexibility and open-mindedness since results may be going against the set objectives.
3. Remember the following safety measures in blogging.
a) Legal issues are sometimes involved in blogging; it is safer to include disclaimers and limitations of liabilities
b) Corporate communication and legal the department are responsible in educating the senior management on how blogs might affect business
c) Create blogging policies; set limits on who gets to blog and what information is allowed to be made public;
d) Avoid outright marketing your blog or you will shy away from your readers;
e) Make your updated content relevant and fresh;
f) Reinforce the company’s core values and
g) Encourage employees to use it.
h) Start blogging and complete 20 posts before starting to market.
i) Begin marketing.
j) Regularly monitor the coming ins and outs of readers and get updates. Then, measure your results.
k) Adjust if needed. You can always play with your designs on the blog site as long as it matches the company’s identity.
l) Strive to be consistent with your topic all the time.
m) Try to have unrelated topics with general and broad appeal.
n) Schedule updates regularly. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday would be best to update blogs.
Once you have done all these things, you can now ultimately enjoy the benefits of business blogging.
If you enjoyed reading this post I would appreciate your feedback so please share, tweet, google+ and comment. Thank you
P.S. – For $1 why not try out our all in one tool suite, saving you almost $500 a month – for 7 days it has to be worth trying – doesn’t it? Click HERE for more info …………… We can help you stay focused ………….
P.P.S. – Click the link and get a 3 day $2 trial period with My Lead System Pro===>>> HERE
Syndication Express Rewards. Click the SE logo below to reveal what you have won.