image found on http://www.freepik.com/free-photo/question_666841.htm
You may ask, why don't I just write about business and promote myself and my programs? Why don't I use the posts on my blog and other places as constant advertising?
There are a few reasons:
1. I love to write. I love to learn. I love to research just about anything. It is fun to put together posts that people might actually want to read!
2. It is boring to only push business to people. That doesn't attract them, and certainly doesn't help with relationships. Social media is all about relationships, and so am I.
3. If someone likes my posts, they can always see the marketing info that I include on the bottom of my posts. They are more likely to look favorably on our business if they like the approach of the post.
4. So, if I have fun writing the posts, and you are interested in reading them, I am happy.
5. If you are interested in learning about our business opportunities online, you can get in touch and ask questions. We love to help you! We offer free support and training to anyone who signs up with a program under us.
Please see the full post at -