As discussed in the previous blog posts the benefits of pure organic Aloe Vera gel are immense, but there are some important health benefits that make it necessary to consume the appropriate quantity of Ale Vera gel regularly. They are:
1) Good Oral Health- The gelatinous nature of content reduces abrasion to the enamel and gums. The Aloe gel is antiseptic in nature and kills the bacteria in mouth to prevent tooth decay. People using Aloe Vera toothpaste usually have better oral health than those who use conventional, fluoride based toothpaste.
2) Skin Regeneration – Enhances the functions of fibroblasts, which are responsible for collagen formation, necessary for repair of skin damage due to burns, cuts,scrapes and irritation.
3)Stimulate Digestion – Detoxifies the entire digestive system and increases its capacity to absorb more protein. It also stimulates proper bowel movement, beside destroying harmful yeast and bacteria in the gut.
4)Modulate the Immune System - The natural immune enhancers stimulate and modulate the body defence mechanism to fight off the bacterial and viral attacks.
5) Daily Dose of Vitamins – Provides a daily dose of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and Niacin; minerals like copper, calcium, iron, pottassium and Zinc for the good health the cellular level.
6) Anti-Inflammatory – It has natural anti-inflammatory compounds that help to reduce pain and swelling without any harmful side effects, unlike the synthetic painkillers.
7) Good for Nervous health – Aloe Vera is a rich source of vitamin B12 , vital for proper functioning of brain and nerve health. Regular consumption optimizes the nervous system.
8) Essential Amino Acids – Amino Acids are building blocks of body and Aloe Vera gel has 8 essential Amino acids that cannot be made by the human body.
9) Increases Energy Level – Aloe Vera detoxifies and nourishes body to increase the energy level and thus induces a feeling of well-being. Hence it necessary to drink a 25ml of organic Aloe Vera gel, twice a day for healthy and energetic life.
Source - www.forevernutrition.blogspot.in