Hello All! I am George Pierce. This post is about what is called "Crossposting"!??
Crossposting is an option that is available on Reddit. It is an easy way to take a post from one community and share it with another. If you are sharing on Facebook, you should be sharing with groups relative to your content. Crossposting is the same strategy, only on Reddit, and it allows you to add more posts to your community while also showcasing your content across Reddit. You can use crossposting to add more content to your own community as well as use it to share your content across more communities.
To start crossposting:
- Click on a post you want to import where it was originally published.
- Click on the Share button which is directly below the post (see above)
- Select the option Crosspost.
- Find your community in the Choose a community drop-down menu.
- Click on Post to publish the crosspost in your community.
- Follow the same steps when exporting content. If you are new, no communities will show up, so type in the kind of community that you are interested in, such as cooking, recipes, weight loss, old movies, etc. Reddit will autofill relative communities.
Creating your own community is a great idea, it is easy. Click on the dropdown by your name (top right of your Reddit page). then click on "create community", and with a couple of clicks, you can set it up. This process is similar to setting up a fan page or group on FB, but even easier. I am a fan of Reddit because it generates a lot of traffic. It can do the same for you.
Reddit is a community, a social platform. What this means to you is that if you are active and engaging, Reddit will reward you. Above is a post that is getting just over 50 views a day, all for FREE, and this is only from one group or community.
Thank you for reading.
PS. If you are seeking a way to make money online, I invite you to check out a strategy that I am using to make money on YouTube without making videos and without spending money. It is based on a simple adaptation of the Faceless Video strategy. I have broken it down in detail into three easy steps that anyone can follow and posted my Faceless Video Training on YouTube.