Top Member

Since IBOtoolbox is no longer available to us. I had an idea a few days ago to remember IBOtoolbox to let everyone share why IBO was special to them.

This should be interesting, and this is a tribute to a great site that unfortunately is no longer around. 

I miss IBO, how about you? Share your thoughts and comments about IBO and where do you go now to market your business. Are you still online? 

My testimonial about IBO is all the online friends I met, and the traffic I generated when publishing my press releases on IBO. I logged in each morning to congratulate the featured member and check out their press release(s). 

IBO was very popular when I joined on May 27, 2011, and many people would visit the site every day. The IBO spirit was alive and real because we were encouraged to share the press release(s) and video content. This means the PR/video content would be getting more exposure on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. This was known as IBO spirit and it was hot and well received by all the members. 

IBOtoolbox inspired me with the idea to start the Syndication Express content syndication platform. The difference is that my site targeted bloggers, article writers and authors. IBO was a business marketing site for online marketers and business owners. My main focus is to give the members what they needed most for the content they write; and that is exposure, traffic, backlinks and social signals. 

Syndication Express does all that and more. It has grown tremendously and I'm very proud that I have achieved my goal.

Membership is free. Join now!

I look forward to seeing your testimonials/comments about IBO.

IBOtoolbox was a site that everyone loved. 

Terri Pattio

Mentor with a servant's heart

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Terri, I was a keen member of IBOtoolbox I joined just after Kris Karafotas took over

Kris overstretched the help she gave and bit by bit removed much of the extra channels she had created and then left without warning. Surprisingly IBO is still online although without the admin

I'm so glad you have been inspired to create Syndication Express

• Top Member

It's not online, you can't login to their site. IBO has a lot of things to do if they intend on coming back. I don't know what they plan on doing with the site. It would be awesome if they come back online. Thank you for being a member in the SE community. BTW don't forget to invite your IBO friends here and let them know they can post the press releases and videos here too. 

• Top Commentor

Yes, no doubt about it Terri, IBO's big point was the people, the interactions with them and their incredible support given freely and unconditionally. I too met a host of entertaining, interesting and helpful characters - not least you!

• Top Video Contributor

So many fond memories of IBO, and, yes, it was the members that made it special.  The site was based on genius. 

I may be wrong and I am the self-proclaimed King of mistakes, but the login problem should be a fairly easy fix for someone with the right knowledge.  I have a similar problem with one of my sites.  The problem that I had was that the software gives you so many seconds to log in and somehow it had set itself to zero.  To make it even more challenging, even I could not log in to the admin panel, so snuck in by way of the file manager.   

In other words, allow me to share the misquote by Mark Twain, "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."  I hope this will apply to IBO.

• I don't think so George. I think it's dead.

• Top Member

I believe it is gone away for good. 

• Top Commentor

Yes George, websites need maintenance. There's no-one minding the store. Marie Celeste ... ?

• Top Video Contributor

Abandoned and adrift, I agree.

• Top Commentor

I love that quote George.  and thank you for the tip.  The members did make it special and Kris Karafotas was the glue who brought it together.  I didn't know anyone else who was managing the Site.  I also remember her holding webinars two times a week and going over and over what to do.  What I learned at IBO gave me the motivation to keep on going. 

It really was a special place and I hope that quote comes True. 

• Top Video Contributor

IBO had some of the best training on the net.

This reply was deleted.