Top Member

Share your link

1. Post your link to your business website or primary blog here and give a description please.

OR

2. Share your link to an article you wrote or read. YOU can share it with the members here on Syndication Express.

PLEASE DON'T POST BANNER ADS HERE.

When you share your link here. Syndication Express members can visit the website or blog and share it to the various social and bookmarking sites. This will allow you to get one way backlinks and social signals for SEO purposes. 

Please don't post webinar announcements or splash pages here. The purpose of doing this is to help members get indexed and ranked so we will get free traffic from the search engines.

Using anchor texts links is critical for one way backlinks for SEO purposes.  (Learn more about anchor text links by clicking here ==> Anchor text links)

We want to help each other drive traffic to their website or blog.

Terri Pattio

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member

Joe it's great to know we have a CPA here since we're all writers, bloggers and business people as well. I look forward to seeing your post introducing your business. So members can read and share for more to know who you are and what you do. Make it a great day and week ahead.

• Hi Everyone. I'm Joe Rosenberg and I'm a NJ and NY CPA, located in Florham Park, New Jersey. Certified Public Accountant since 1974. Own my own C.P.A .firm since 1983 (Website is www.cpajoe.net). Certified Quickbooks Professional Advisor. An educator since the late 1980's, I teach entrepreneurial subjects (small business taxes, business planning, recordkeeping, and understanding financial statements) at Bergen Community College in Paramus, NJ. Also teach the small business taxes class at Passaic County Community College in Wayne, NJ. Have also taught an introductory course in financial and managerial accounting at New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), tax accounting at Raritan Valley Community College, continuing education classes at County College of Morris, Sussex County Community College, and Warren County Community College, and workshops at the Small Business Administration (SBA) in Newark, NJ, and for the New Jersey Small Business Development Centers( SBDC). Specialties: Personal income tax return preparation. Corporate, partnership, LLC and other business tax return preparation.Income tax planning, business planning, business consulting, accounting, recordkeeping, projections, financial statement preparation, including audits, reviews and compilations. I am a certified Quickbooks professional advisor in the 2002 through 2013 editions of Quickbooks. I also work with startups to assist them in entity selection, taxation and getting their books organized.

Home - Joseph L Rosenberg CPA
  • Does your business pay you INSTANTLY?

3818791443?profile=originalInstant Pay Day

• You have the power to get wealth.

3818791609?profile=originalPower Income

• This will always be my favorite production that I created from scratch. I didn't know what I was doing! I think it came out pretty good!

Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.

• Using digital products to make money over the internet couldn't be easier!

3818791534?profile=original

• Do you know JUST two people who want and need to make MONEY?

3818791198?profile=originalPower2Wealth1

• 3818791147?profile=originalAre you struggling with using your social media sites? You don't have too. This FREE ebook will instruct you and explain what you need and you will be able to apply the information.

Social Media SuperStar

Social Media Superstar
    Download Your 100% Free Guide: Increase Your Followers, Build Credibility And Gain More Customers Using The Power of Social Media!
  • One of the many complaints that online users have in joining a program is that it is to expense to join. That is a biggie for most people.

Change your life-Take Action

Change your life-Take Action
    There are many of us who have wished that you could do some of the things you experienced in your life different. How many times have you sa...
  • 3818791035?profile=originalMobile Traffic App is a viable way to advertise and get traffic for your online or mobile business.  The unique thing about it is, the advertising and traffic is accessed inside a mobile app. 

The integration with the online Miracle Commissions System project, Mobile Traffic App is helping online marketers integrate their online businesses on the mobile web. 

This reply was deleted.