Top Member

Share your link

1. Post your link to your business website or primary blog here and give a description please.

OR

2. Share your link to an article you wrote or read. YOU can share it with the members here on Syndication Express.

PLEASE DON'T POST BANNER ADS HERE.

When you share your link here. Syndication Express members can visit the website or blog and share it to the various social and bookmarking sites. This will allow you to get one way backlinks and social signals for SEO purposes. 

Please don't post webinar announcements or splash pages here. The purpose of doing this is to help members get indexed and ranked so we will get free traffic from the search engines.

Using anchor texts links is critical for one way backlinks for SEO purposes.  (Learn more about anchor text links by clicking here ==> Anchor text links)

We want to help each other drive traffic to their website or blog.

Terri Pattio

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you know that when you use traffic exchanges you need a splash page? This is what I created.

CHECK IT OUT!

Follow Me On Twitter @annmoses92

Have a Nice Day!

Splashpageadvertising.com
  • Build your business with the right goals in mind.

468x60.gif

Follow me on Twitter @annmoses92

Have an amazing day!

• Look what I found! This is a good start to building your store. For FREE;

Build your Store

• Top Member

ATTN: Traffic anyone? YOU can get it here and all it takes is exactly 10 minutes per day. How much you ask?

Get 100% totally free website traffic, that's 1,022 website visitors every 3 days. Take a look and see how it works.

banner468x60.gif

Follow me on Twitter @TerriPattio

Have a great day!

• Top Member

I just read your press release Kelly, commented from your IBOsocial page, shared on Facebook and tweeted. Have a fantastic week.

Kelli Ward said:

Here is a press release I wrote a few weeks ago on making SMART goals:

http://www.ibosocial.com/KelliWard/pressrelease.aspx?prid=282440

• Here is a press release I wrote a few weeks ago on making SMART goals:

http://www.ibosocial.com/KelliWard/pressrelease.aspx?prid=282440

• Hi Terri and all you other on line friends here!

Being quite new to SE I still have something to discover - as today this place. First of all a big THANK YOU to you TERRI! Your site is awesome and reflects all your knowledge when it comes to Network Marketing and Social Sharing.

So, we are all here with a purpose: getting natural backlinks to our website/blog. But at the same time it raises the feeling of taking part of a group of wonderful people with different interests and a variety of topics.

Therefore I like the 'discussion' space here (ok - I still need to post something :) ) which allows a stronger interaction.

Btw - I love Ann's slogan: A Vision with Mission which will bring me to the 'discussion'.

• <<<<CALLING ALL MINISTERIAL LEADERS>>>>

Get you church and congregation on the right path to financial freedom like God said.

Change your life today
  • Top Member

FYI: I just finished reading this article and found it very interesting. It does make you think.

Read it here ==> The Great Defriending of Facebook

• Take a look at my profile on SlideShare

My Slides

This reply was deleted.