Top Member

Share your link

1. Post your link to your business website or primary blog here and give a description please.

OR

2. Share your link to an article you wrote or read. YOU can share it with the members here on Syndication Express.

PLEASE DON'T POST BANNER ADS HERE.

When you share your link here. Syndication Express members can visit the website or blog and share it to the various social and bookmarking sites. This will allow you to get one way backlinks and social signals for SEO purposes. 

Please don't post webinar announcements or splash pages here. The purpose of doing this is to help members get indexed and ranked so we will get free traffic from the search engines.

Using anchor texts links is critical for one way backlinks for SEO purposes.  (Learn more about anchor text links by clicking here ==> Anchor text links)

We want to help each other drive traffic to their website or blog.

Terri Pattio

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have share this Terri as I admire him for being so honest !!  

Terri Pattio said:

Today I read this article about a gentlemen who did a good thing and now some people are saying that his reasons for doing it is not genuine. What do you think about it?

Read the article first Fund set up for honest homeless man raises 91K 

Now here's my thoughts on this:

Why is it people are so negative and want to make up in their mind that this man's action are not genuine or sincere?

I believe that the world is so full of wickedness and that people need to just trust and believe in God and every thing will be alright. It is wrong to think that this man who wanted to help out a human being because the Bible tells us to love and help one another. This is what both men were doing, and this man who was homeless and still his integrity and honor led him to do the right thing is truly a great thing. When I read this story the other day, I thought here is a man who is homeless and did the right thing. That's truly great and then this man comes along and sets up a fund to raise money for him and America answered. The point is anyone could have set it up

What is those naysayers talking about? Are they mad because they didn't take action and do something? Hmmm. Well thank God for moving this gentlemen to do it.

I thank God for men like the both of them. Many blessings for both these gentlemen.

Let's hear your thoughts on this.

Terri Patio

• After two years of struggling and after getting plenty of tips and advice from various mentors, Terri included, I am finally seeing results - 

http://www.pureleverage.com/merlegibbins/opportunity/

• Top Member

Today I read this article about a gentlemen who did a good thing and now some people are saying that his reasons for doing it is not genuine. What do you think about it?

Read the article first Fund set up for honest homeless man raises 91K 

Now here's my thoughts on this:

Why is it people are so negative and want to make up in their mind that this man's action are not genuine or sincere?

I believe that the world is so full of wickedness and that people need to just trust and believe in God and every thing will be alright. It is wrong to think that this man who wanted to help out a human being because the Bible tells us to love and help one another. This is what both men were doing, and this man who was homeless and still his integrity and honor led him to do the right thing is truly a great thing. When I read this story the other day, I thought here is a man who is homeless and did the right thing. That's truly great and then this man comes along and sets up a fund to raise money for him and America answered. The point is anyone could have set it up

What is those naysayers talking about? Are they mad because they didn't take action and do something? Hmmm. Well thank God for moving this gentlemen to do it.

I thank God for men like the both of them. Many blessings for both these gentlemen.

Let's hear your thoughts on this.

Terri Patio

• Top Member

Here's my latest press release. Please read, comment and share with your friends on the social sites. 

MLM Training - Are YOU Broke, Busted and Disgusted In Your Network ...

Thank you in advance for reading, commenting and sharing. Have a great Sunday.

• Top Member

Hey everyone I sure would appreciate some syndication on my latest video.

You can view the video here.

Many thanks to all who do.

• Do you have the income that you want?

Here is the answer.

Click this link.

• After you check this FREE website traffic site out, if you need help with writing your ad contact me in this same thread.

• Top Member

On Sept. 6, 2013 something is about to happen that will take your business to a higher level. This is a Massive Advertising Co-op and what this means for you, YOU will be getting TARGETED PROSPECTS and Worldwide exposure to your website.

Limited spaces available. There are 5 spots available. Sign up now and secure your spot in this tremendous opportunity to grow your business across the globe.

This is a WIN WIN deal and I will guarantee that you won't regret it.

Massive Advertising Co-op

• This is the coolest Traffic Ad site that was recommended to me by Terri Pattio. I love it and I am killing it! You need the check it out and it is for FREE!

banner468x60.gif

This reply was deleted.