Top Member

Share your link

1. Post your link to your business website or primary blog here and give a description please.

OR

2. Share your link to an article you wrote or read. YOU can share it with the members here on Syndication Express.

PLEASE DON'T POST BANNER ADS HERE.

When you share your link here. Syndication Express members can visit the website or blog and share it to the various social and bookmarking sites. This will allow you to get one way backlinks and social signals for SEO purposes. 

Please don't post webinar announcements or splash pages here. The purpose of doing this is to help members get indexed and ranked so we will get free traffic from the search engines.

Using anchor texts links is critical for one way backlinks for SEO purposes.  (Learn more about anchor text links by clicking here ==> Anchor text links)

We want to help each other drive traffic to their website or blog.

Terri Pattio

You need to be a member of syndication express to add comments!

Join syndication express

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top Member

Very nice page Bruno and a lot of resources. I will share your website for people to see.

Bruno Duarte said:

Bruno Duarte - President 24HourSuccess.com & Worldprofit Dealer

==> Visit my online office http://www.24HourSuccess.com

==> The Ultimate home business you've been looking for is our
    VIP Platinum Home Business Package! This Turn-Key package
    includes EVERYTHING you need to make money online NOW!

As a special bonus for registering you'll get these goodies...

* 50,000 Visitors To ANY Website!
    * Access to live, DAILY, online WEBCAST Presentations so you can
    learn from the master himself.

• Here is an article I wrote in November, 2013 at NJ Tech Weekly when the outgoing head of ETS spoke at Fairleigh Dickenson University in NJ. http://www.njtechweekly.com/art/2155-at-rothman-lecture-landgraf-sa...

• Bruno Duarte - President 24HourSuccess.com & Worldprofit Dealer

==> Visit my online office http://www.24HourSuccess.com

==> The Ultimate home business you've been looking for is our
    VIP Platinum Home Business Package! This Turn-Key package
    includes EVERYTHING you need to make money online NOW!

As a special bonus for registering you'll get these goodies...

* 50,000 Visitors To ANY Website!
    * Access to live, DAILY, online WEBCAST Presentations so you can
    learn from the master himself.

24HourSuccess.com | 24HourSuccess.com - Home Business Opportunities And Earn Income Working From Ho…
    Work from home online jobs and home based business ideas. Signup for FREE to find home based jobs and online opportunities globally.
  • Top Member

Bob the site I use is called Addthis.com and you can create an account and get them there. Next you get the code that's generate for you and paste in your web page. Addthis.com is very popular and used by most internet marketers. I recommend it highly and it takes about 5 minutes to do it. I'm sure your webmaster will have no problems doing it.

I have share buttons on the bottom of each page on Syndication Express if you want to see how they look. YOU probably have seen them and didn't know what they were. Anyway let me know when you get them up and I will share your page for you. Have a great weekend Bob. May God bless you and Mary. Hey how she doing? I assume everything is still great. Tell her hello and take care of each other.

Bob Crawford said:

Hi Terri,

I'm not sure what the 'share' buttons are and how and where to use them. I have a webmaster who does this stuff for me, as I'm not all that computer savvy...could you please explain how this works so that I can pass the info on to her? Thanks much...

Best always,
    Bob Crawford
  • Hi Terri,

I'm not sure what the 'share' buttons are and how and where to use them. I have a webmaster who does this stuff for me, as I'm not all that computer savvy...could you please explain how this works so that I can pass the info on to her? Thanks much...

Best always,
    Bob Crawford
    Bob Crawford - RMCO Music - Author of "Symmetric Cycles"
    Musician - Producer - Composer - Author of SYMMETRIC CYCLES - Jazz, Rock, Pop, Rhythm and Blues, Contemporary, Alternative
  • Top Member

Bob you need to put your share buttons so people can share your website for you. YOU can get a free account from Addthis.com

Your website looks great.

Terri Pattio said:

I will check it out and what did you think of my blog post Bob?

Bob Crawford said:

Web addresshttp://www.carosta.com/bob-crawford/

Presenting my updated website showcasing 2 newly released Crossover Jazz instrumental albums, music in various styles for licensing/placement opportunities, my newly published, John Coltrane/Pat Martino/Nicholas Slonimsky-inspired music theory book "Symmetric Cycles", music videos, and other relevant information about yours truly.

• Top Member

I will check it out and what did you think of my blog post Bob?

Bob Crawford said:

Web addresshttp://www.carosta.com/bob-crawford/

Presenting my updated website showcasing 2 newly released Crossover Jazz instrumental albums, music in various styles for licensing/placement opportunities, my newly published, John Coltrane/Pat Martino/Nicholas Slonimsky-inspired music theory book "Symmetric Cycles", music videos, and other relevant information about yours truly.

• Web addresshttp://www.carosta.com/bob-crawford/

Bob Crawford - RMCO Music - Author of "Symmetric Cycles"
    Musician - Producer - Composer - Author of SYMMETRIC CYCLES - Jazz, Rock, Pop, Rhythm and Blues, Contemporary, Alternative
  • Top Member

This is my latest blog post

Click here >>> "Best Traffic Exchange - Is On IBOexchange Developed By IBOtoolbox."

Thank you for reading, commenting and sharing in advance.

Have a great day!

• Excellent Terri and as I mentioned in the comments there, you have helped me avoid many of these mistakes.  Have shared around for you.

This reply was deleted.