18 Link Building Strategies
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
1. Contact the websites you are currently linked to to optimize the
links. Ask them to change the ?click here? to another anchor text
containing relevant keywords since the anchor text encourages people to
click the ad.
2. Monitor the websites 404 statistics. Keep track of the links that
are old or misspelled URLs. Google has a great tool for tracking URLs
3. Create a ?link to us? link on your website. This provides information for others to link to your site including anchors, URLs, and logos. Keep this page updated with current information and additional links.
4. Use spell check and grammar checker to correct any errors. The
users will notice when you have errors in your links, pages, and
5. Search the internet for other sites that mention your website but
are not linked to your site. Contact them to have them link your site.
6. Post comments on blogs with a link to your site in your signature
line. When you add comments that are relevant and informational you will
7. Make sure your navigation is spiderable by the search engines. Use
anchor text or image text to increase the search engine results.
8. Use a sitemap on your website. Link all the pages on each page with the sitemap for a user friendly site.
9. Link your site to relevant topics on other websites. Link to the important pages on the site.
10. Link to sites with high search engine rankings. They will drive traffic to your site.
11. Check on the sites your competitors are using. Get the same links to add to your site.
12. Post comments from clients that are positive to add the trust and interest of future clients.
13. Create a free eBook containing your expertise or niche. Offer the
eBook as a gift for people viewing your site who provide their personal
14. Teach an online seminar regarding your expertise. You should be
considered an expert in your field and will attract people to the
webinar. Post announcements of the seminar.
15. Use Google AdWord?s content to build your network with other sites with relevant products and content.
16. Join an affiliate program that promotes and sells the same type of product. Add links to your website.
17. Add a ?donate to charity? link to your site. Describe the charity
and how you donate the proceeds received. Pick a charity that people
are willing to donate.
18. Submit your URL to social media sites to promote your products
and services. Make sure the sites have quality services and products
offered on their sites.
When you utilize these strategies to your website you will begin to see profits from the increased traffic.
Bruno Duarte is the Owner of http://24HourSuccess.com
Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter.
Check out Painless Traffic -> http://www.24HourSuccess.com/?rd=yl3mZpPr