As human beings do we have full control of our minds? For instance the animal kingdom. When I do research on various animals. Each animal have a structure how they live, eat and survive some are thought by the mothers or elders in the species. The majority are born with instincts. For they naturally know what to do to survive.
What is it about human beings that we choose to give our mind away willingly?
We grow up with everyone telling us how to think, feel, act and talk. Yes, we had to be thought , when observing a new born they naturally do things by instinct. As they get older the change begins. As parents we start with limitations although we are protecting them from danger. It would be incredible as parents to find a middle ground in parenting.
Then the whole cycle begins from parents , to school, to church, to work etc. At what point do we loose control of our mind?
“There are so many people whose minds do not belong to them. There are so many people whose thoughts have been purchased by people. There are so many people who have made people kings and queens of their thought. There are so many people who cannot sleep because of people. There are so many people whose lives are a small percentage of their own self and a greater percentage of others. When the offenses of people occupy your mind, your mind becomes the offenses of people instead of your own mind. To have your own mind and to be your own self, free your mind!”
- Start by becoming a reader, expand your library.
- Read and research people who are successful.
- Understand the principals in nature and how nature works.
- Learn the mechanics of the mind.
- Connect with the higher power within and ask for guidance.
- Know that everything we are seeking is within not outside.
- Be willing to do internal work like self development.
- Never live in lack or limitation.
- Care for everyone and everything in the world.
- Know you and the earth, the universe are all in one.
- Connect with your purpose.
“Free your mind. Disentangle your mindset from what can set your mind from your true purpose. Dare when you have to. Enjoy when it is a must. Relax when there is the need to, but, don’t spend the time. Don’t let wealth be a hindrance to fulfilling your true you. Don’t let poverty captivate your true you. Don’t let the environment engulf your true purpose; if possible flee to be free to dare. We all have excuses. Yourself is the most important factor in fulfilling your true you. Free your mind!!!”