I'm glad you liked the first part of my book. Here's another installment for your viewing pleasure.
Things you mother told you: See how many sayings our moms had in common!
1. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
2. If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?
3. Money doesn't grow on trees.
4. You can do anything you set your mind to, and work hard enough.
5. I'm sure she had a good reason.
6. You have two ears, two eyes and only one mouth for a reason.
7. Leave the world a little better than you found it.
8. You can only change yourself.
9. Question everything.
10. Variety is the spice of life.
11. Wait until your father gets home.
12. Stand up straight.
13. I don't care who started it; I'm ending it.
14. Because I said so.
15. Don't make me pull this car over!
My mom would have liked our business, Winning Domain Names. Visit us here to see what we do.